• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Too Human cover story in EGM - "I will never give gaf an exclusive" says Dyack'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
DrEvil said:
Amir0x, I know this isn't the place to do it, but when I read through this thread and read his constant kissassing and shit, I couldn't just sit by and watch him do it all over again.

And yeah, Denis' pretty big again, almost to the level he was back during ED; unfortunately, I didn't have my camera, nor would he have liked me taking a candid shot of him while he shopped.. heh.

It's not a smear campaign against Eric, I just want him to stop being a fucking kiss ass, I mean seriosuly, go back and look at his posts in this thread whenever he mentions SK or Denis; not to mention the actual verbal threats he gave at E3 last year for our staff to "Not get in the way of him, or else" and such, he's just a very warped individual.. But that's all I've got to say on that subject.

I can certainly appreciate that your history with him isn't exactly kosher, but I just don't see the need for this. Dyack can certainly handle himself against any psycho stalkers (presuming Eric is one), and the mods/admins can handle Ark-AMN if we think he's getting out of control or something.

All this is serving to do is really make it a bit personally and sort of cruel, because of Dyack is like a role model to Eric... that's an important thing. There could be better avenues to discuss what you feel he's doing wrong.

Anyway, yeah, if you have any more questions just PM me.

Mrbob

I'm surprised this thread is still open. It has reached new levels of stupidity many times. Or maybe this is a good thing, as all the stupidity can try to be contained within this thread, leaving the rest of the forum open towards more normal discussion.

Amir0x

Banned
Mrbob said:
I'm surprised this thread is still open. It has reached new levels of stupidity many times. Or maybe this is a good thing, as all the stupidity can try to be contained within this thread, leaving the rest of the forum open towards more normal discussion.

heh you posted just as I was closing this thread!

now it's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom