• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Traded in my two Nintendo DS games

Bomberman and Kirby: Canvas Curse went back to GameCrazy for a little store credit. Someone wanna recommend a non-gimmick game that I can get for about $31.90?

[this thread sponsored by White Man in Hammersmith Palais. Personally, I wouldn't have created it, but he helped me move my office today.]

Oh, and hang around for the following act:

breakin8yf.gif

olimario

Banned
A Mario Kart pre-order is about the best you can do if you have the view that no stylus control = not gimmicky.

olimario

Banned
I actually like Lumines a lot more than Meteos at this point. Something is going to have to click in a big way for that to change.

Slayven

Drinky Crow said:
Bomberman and Kirby: Canvas Curse went back to GameCrazy for a little store credit. Someone wanna recommend a non-gimmick game that I can get for about $31.90?

[this thread sponsored by White Man in Hammersmith Palais. Personally, I wouldn't have created it, but he helped me move my office today.]
Put the money toward RE4 on the PS2. Let capcom know PS2 owners apprecite them improving on a solid game.

Johnas

demi said:
I found Ys Ark of Naph for $25 at my record store, should I buy it?

I really like the game, it's a little dated but fun. I haven't finished it yet, but I say go for it. Is that a new copy?

Ironclad

Ys: Ark of Napishtim is good. It's fun but the platforming portions will make you tear your hair out. Definitely worth $25.

Single-player was dull, and nobody I know except Terrene owns a DS. I'd rather just play Super Bomberman 2 or Saturn Bomberman.

demi

Ys is opened, but I would guess the disc was in pristine condition. I'll check when I go back.

I probably won't play it, but I will buy it nevertheless

Only Ys I ever completed was 3 for SNES

Slayven

Drinky Crow said:
What? Resident Evil 4 for the PS2 is the definitive edition.
The extra year allowed it to ripen. Why people are mad i will never know, Nintendo fans can still wave their copies of PNO3 in our faces.

_PsiFire_

Slayven said:
The extra year allowed it to ripen. Why people are mad i will never know, Nintendo fans can still wave their copies of PNO3 in our faces.
resident-evil-4-20041008045012893.jpg

resident-evil-4-20050516000034235.jpg

It ripened? Looks like it gained some blue mold to me.

It's demi's thread, kids. Discussion of RE4: The Definitive Edition (PS2) and RE4: Lowest Common Denominator Edition (GC) hafta go outside.

demi

We talk about Shadow Hearts

SHADOW HEARTS

Everyone give a big FUCK YOU to Midway for not bringing the 3rd over

Speevy

Banned
I might buy some of these games when I get my PS2. Like Shadow Hearts, for example. Of course, I won't bother with anything that looks better on other systems.

Is this thread about PS2 games or DS games?

Monk

Banned
Drinky is starting to get better at his trolling. There needs to be graphs and meters to track his comeback!

DRINK!

I COMMAND YOU TO PRE-ORDER SIGMA STAR SAGA!

Instruct now your child in the ways of shining independent Western development with class!

Your rations of Tang and Lik'em Sticks await you in the theocracy - if you pre-order.

Top Bottom