• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Traded in my two Nintendo DS games

i like maximo.

that doesn't really have anything to do with this thread, but everyone likes maximo too, so i had to fit in.

oh and the games rock

I'm not even a big fan of the RE series but I'm going to buy the PS2 version of RE4 just because the idea seems to enrage so many nbots.

Belfast said:
You had to pay demi's mom? Sounds like you're the one that got brrrrrrned!

It's not so much the burn but the brrrrrrrning that she seems to spread.

6stc2b.gif

White Man

I offered to eat his copy of Metroid Prime Hunters, but the thought of what it would do to my sweet, sweet anus on its way out dashed that notion.

Maybe tomorrow. I'd snap a picture of my shit with that little card sticking out of it.

demi

Drinky I'm at this part in Riviera where I have to choose a rope to pull

Do I pull left / middle / or right?!

Madame M

Banned
Good move on Bomberman because Bomberman sucks. And Kirby is understandable if you beat it. Did you get all the medals?

Madame M

Banned
Really? The rainbow run was actually where any of the challenge of the game showed up. Even though the majority of the rainbow runs were way too easy...

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Drinky Crow said:
I got all the medals in the main game. The Rainbow Run shit was deathly boring, so I didn't get more'n a few from it.

ink trials are a bit eh, but time trial is the games strongest point. it's a little easy otherwise.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
demi: Try to play more of the Ys series... 3 is definitely the weakest game in the series IMO (though I haven't played 5 yet). The Ark of Napishtim was very enjoyable, there's quite a bit of levelling up in it (but not too bad), you WILL need to level up to be able to even damage certain enemies. Very oldskool in feel. But definitely make sure to play Ys 2 and 4 someday. They're both really enjoyable and the music is fantastic.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The Shadow said:
I'm not even a big fan of the RE series but I'm going to buy the PS2 version of RE4 just because the idea seems to enrage so many nbots.

It's not so much the burn but the brrrrrrrning that she seems to spread.
You need to find better reasons to spend your money. :lol

Top Bottom