• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tragic News: Destiny open marriage fails

GutsOfThor

If a woman is happy she won't agree to this.

I enjoy destiny but he fucked up here thinking it wouldn't end this way.

Open relationships/marriages DO NOT LAST.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member

rik-mayall-richie.gif

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
No. The juvenile and confused twinks you surround yourself with want that clingy mommy shit. Her types feed their emptiness with the neediness they can control. Ironic, since they always suffer from daddy issues, looking for a sugar daddy.

Men who have their shit together want a loving and loyal woman, it really is that simple. And leave us the fuck alone when we need "our time," just as we are expected to leave you alone in "your time." You don't need to be the center of our happiness in everything we do. Her types can't stand when men find happiness in other things, like "video games," "cars" or the like.

Recognize and celebrate your strengths and weaknesses in the sexes and work together in harmonic balance with them. As was genetically intended. The end.

Lauryn Hill Yes GIF

Aesius

If a woman is happy she won't agree to this.

I enjoy destiny but he fucked up here thinking it wouldn't end this way.

Open relationships/marriages DO NOT LAST.
Two guys I worked with about 10 years ago recently got divorced due to open marriages failing.

One seemed pretty typical in that his wife got more play than he did and she eventually fell in love with someone else.

But the other was actually the opposite and the guy got a ton of action and his wife didn't. She was a homebody and he was still DJing and going to clubs in his 40s. My guess is she agreed to open things up because he probably already cheated on her and she wanted to keep their family intact, but it just gave him the green light to fuck around even more.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
People can and should have the right to live their lives the way they want, but open marriage kinda defeats the point of marriage, no? If you want to be with other people, why bother getting married in the first place. Seems like an arbitrary decision to legally tie yourself to another person when you clearly aren't willing to fully commit to them. You don't need to be married.

I've been friends with a couple people in my life who had open marriages. One was because one party was super insecure and wanted constant validation from other men(they admitted this to me after). The other was because they really weren't that attracted to their husband, and didn't really want to marry them in the first place, but was in a cushy lifestyle they didn't want to end, so agreed to get married.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
no idea if these types of relationships are legit or are destined to be doomed or whatever, but I don't see why she can generalize all polyamorous relationships because of one dudes relationship? she lucky she cute :messenger_savoring:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Man, divorce/breakups can get so ugly so fast…having it play out in public on social media and YouTube is absolutely mortifying. A buddy of mine had his wife leave him for a few months last year, they reconciled, and the other night he was going off on her to me and called her a “fucking bitch” and I was like…welp I know where this is going…I’ve never once thought to call my wife that in over 13 years of being together

I just don’t get how you share a life with someone when you feel that way about her (meaning my buddy), or how she could go around talking shit about her husband (Destiny’s wife)…it’s crazy how adults can be so broken, and live in the same house while hating each other. Just cut it off, only say irreconcilable differences to anyone who asks, and move on. Don’t let malice fester in your heart

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
…it’s crazy how adults can be so broken, and live in the same house while hating each other. Just cut it off, only say irreconcilable differences to anyone who asks, and move on. Don’t let malice fester in your heart
99% of adults have never mentally left high-school. They still doll out their grievances and spitefulness for all the shit they ate and don't have a separator between it and actual life good enough to move on.

Shifty1897

Why would you ever marry someone like that... *looks at instagram* Oh. Well, dude was thinking with his wrong head but I get it.

Thaedolus

Gold Member

seems to be taking it well…btw anyone else have dreams where your teeth fall out or break off? I wonder if it’s from having a retainer

Top Bottom