• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Invites Rodrigo Duterte to the White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the insult, but anyone with basic knowledge of geopolitics can see the obvious. It is the same reason we play nice with Erdogan. We dont have to agree to work towards what is in our self interest. Same reason the US backs every butcher.
You came out of the gate with a blanket insult, so I'm sure you can understand why you received that reaction.

Arkam

You came out of the gate with a blanket insult, so I'm sure you can understand why you received that reaction.

That is fair. I was a bit harsh in the tone of my statement. Though it was not directed at any individual. But you are right that it was sure to solicit harsh retorts.

Stencil

I've been waiting for this. It's like a megalomaniacal tyrant wannabe inviting the megalomaniacal tyrant to his house.

I tried to come up with a better analogy but I'm frankly too tired.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Disgusting. Also frightening to think what sort of tips Trump will glean from that insane murderer.
"So you've told your public to go kill whoever they want as long as they say something about drugs?"
"Yeah, it's great. It lets me kill whoever I want, whenever I feel like it."
"That sounds tremendous. I'm gonna do that too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom