• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Breaker: A Sacred Symbols Adventure (PS4/Vita game by Colin Moriarty/sacred symbols) Trailer

AmuroChan

Gold Member
I'm surprised RE didn't leave the thread open to bitch about the lack of diversity in the game's characters.

Lol. The mods have been well trained over there to immediately lock any threads that even mentions his name. It's amazing how offended people are over at RE with anything Colin-related, a person who is pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, and employs a transgender person. Just kinda shows what a bunch of frauds and hypocrites they are over there.

Shmunter

Lol. The mods have been well trained over there to immediately lock any threads that even mentions his name. It's amazing how offended people are over at RE with anything Colin-related, a person who is pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, and employs a transgender person. Just kinda shows what a bunch of frauds and hypocrites they are over there.
Yes but he made a joke about a quiet day when the woman are out. Did you not see how the feminists suffered because of the monster?

Bryank75

Banned
Sold! I will buy that the second it drops. I would have loved to study the mental breakdowns occurring in real-time over at Reeee but it's healthier for everyone not to spend time there anyway.

AmuroChan

Gold Member
Yes but he made a joke about a quiet day when the woman are out. Did you not see how the feminists suffered because of the monster?

That's true. Hundreds, if not thousands of people lost their lives that day because of his joke.

decisions

This is a really cool thing for them to do. Great idea

Hopefully it’s an addictive and charming little game; I like how it gives a clearly valuable way for fans to support them.

Last edited:

It looks like the trailer just went up on the official PlayStation you tube channel. That should be an interesting comments section.

I bet some from the other forum will want Sony to cancel the release :D

I'm so happy to have something new to play on my Vita and oh snap, there's possibility to get double Platinum!

Roufianos

It looks like the trailer just went up on the official PlayStation you tube channel. That should be an interesting comments section.

Doubt it's gonna be that interesting. Only people who have a problem with your boi Colin are a few whack jobs at RetardEra.

Naibel

Right now, people are pretty excited in the comments. They seem happy (as I am) that the official Playstation account acknowledged their game, without fear of repercutions from the usual lunatics.

Quite weird to see/hear Chris Ray Gun in a game trailer approved by Sony. First off, because he's a Halo stan, and secondly, because of his pretty un-PC (and very funny) Internet antics. I hope that Sony keeps that attitude !

The game itself seems pretty nice as well :)

Hostile_18

Banned
Anyone bought this?

It seems pretty enjoyable so far. Not sure if you can or not yet but a two player mode would be good (even if it's just the single player campaign with one person controlling each ship).

Anyone bought this?

It seems pretty enjoyable so far. Not sure if you can or not yet but a two player mode would be good (even if it's just the single player campaign with one person controlling each ship).
Yeah, been playing it Vita. I'm not a huge fan of the maps in which you have to use four paddles. It screws up my brain!
And I think it's annoying that you can accidentaly skip texts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom