• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Ubi Forward] Immortals : Fenyx Rising World Premiere Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

• December 3​
  • Stadia, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X​
  • The protagonist is a hero named Fenyx, who's "shipwrecked on the mysterious Golden Isle​
  • You will wield the powers of the gods​

Last edited:

imsosleepy

that music under the trailer dam.. But holy shit.. Exclusive demo on stadia lmao.
They must have been paid a sick amount of money because they know that demo wil not bring that many people to the game.. since not many have stadia

RoboFu

One of the green rats
What’s wrong with having an option for genders lol. I wouldn’t call it “wokeness”. I’d call it widening your audience for more sales. I know a few women who won’t play a game because you can only be a man.

we are talking about the video presentation. They make it seem at first that the chracter you see is the main character.. then throw in a few sec clip about oh its a create a character actually in the end.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Looks great to me. Although Gods & Monsters was a much better name. Immortals: Fenyx Rising sounds like a generic mobile game from a name generator.

MiguelItUp

Gold Member
I loved the concept and the theme of the game when it was first talked about. Gave me Kid Icarus vibes. I was cautiously optimistic on the look and vibe alone. But man, the combat looks really rough and dull to be quite honest...

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Looks pretty fun. Customizing is always a plus and the world looks intriguing and beautiful. I'm vary of the Ubi-formula though, usually lots of filler content. But it's nice to see them create a new IP for once. Ubi knows how to knock out a good game once every blue moon. Maybe this is it.

Tiamat2san

Why not.
I love Greek mythology.
I’ll keep an eye on the game.
Not fan of the character design and some of the animations though.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Maybe the most shameless rip-off of another product I've seen a big company like Ubi push out.

I might give it a whirl, though. Who knows, could be cute.

carlosrox

Banned
Looks cool, why y'all shitting on it?

Always classy when devs copy the shit out of Nintendo and don't even put the game on their platform 🙄

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
The flying and gliding looks fun. They tried so hard to steal BotW's grass lol. The artstyle reminds me of Skylanders. I like stylized, but this is not quite hitting the mark. None of the views actually look good artistically.

That said, I'm glad to see Ubisoft trying a new IP for once. It does look pretty similar to their other games, but it's at least a little different. It looks like something I'd enjoy for $20 or less.

Top Bottom