• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 Lineup - Rayman to be Wii launch title, first pic

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
raywii40nr.jpg

LOL, great photoshops.

Game looks pretty cool. You can tell there's a wii bit more texturing capability on the bunnies. I'd be satisfied with this level of graphics as long as the control truly is a revolution.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
DCX said:
Rayman on Wii but not other consoles?

DCX
ugh... it's coming to current-gen AND next-gen consoles!

http://www.raymanzone.com/fiche_actu.php?ac_id=449
Today we announce plans to release the fourth installment or Rayman - "Rayman Raving Rabbids", this Christmas. It will be coming for current and next-generation video game consoles, and will be an official launch title for Nintendo’s Wii console.
it's simply coinciding with Wii's launch.

big_z

These kids look like they were taken out of a movie i've seen before.... either way this industry would suck without nintendo, all the crazy shit they bring to us is priceless.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Operations said:
I don't see what's so dissapointing about that screenshot, we already know Wii's specs are a disgrace. Wii is basically the Triforce Arcade hardware, meaning GameCube with more memory. Anyone expecting anything besides shit graphics is out of his/her mind.
yes, magically all xbox and GCN games from this gen now look like shit.

you fail at life

Matlock

Banned
This breaks my self-imposed exile from the forums...but seeing as how I just heard for the third time that this might be trouble, I figured I'd come in and explain it.

It was a joke in IRC, for the most part. The screen was of an undefined platform, a generic version shot that may or may not be wii. Of course, trying to stir shit in the IRC, I said "hey guyz it's a ps2 shot."

Of course, I didn't figure it'd spread to the forums. :lol

MrSardonic

The nerdiest nerd of all the nerds in nerdland
Matlock said:
This breaks my self-imposed exile from the forums...but seeing as how I just heard for the third time that this might be trouble, I figured I'd come in and explain it.

It was a joke in IRC, for the most part. The screen was of an undefined platform, a generic version shot that may or may not be wii. Of course, trying to stir shit in the IRC, I said "hey guyz it's a ps2 shot."

Of course, I didn't figure it'd spread to the forums. :lol

mattlocklaugh9ka.gif
mattlocklaugh9ka.gif
mattlocklaugh9ka.gif

Jim

My take on the whole screenshot thing is that Ubi released it, Nintendo possibly wasn't happy with it, and asked it to be recalled for now. They certainly haven't confirmed or denied that it's a Wii shot... yet.

+Aliken+

mh, then it seems as we seen screen shots of two games, both by mistake and both by Ubisoft.

Time to let the other developers some hype time.

ahmad

Banned
+Aliken+ said:
mh, then it seems as we seen screen shots of two games, both by mistake and both by Ubisoft.

Time to let the other developers some hype time.

Red Steel pictures were by mistake??? How??

+Aliken+

I had the feeling they were.
Infact we don't have anything beside the scans from GameInformer.

Maybe they published everything one month to early.

poppin fresh said:
hey man, if you're gonna bust that out, do it right.

they deserve the best after all. i do agree with the concept though.

oh, and considering all the facial expressions that snake and wheels have, i definitely think they should make their way into this picture.

Top Bottom