• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft E3 Lineup - Rayman to be Wii launch title, first pic

WordAssassin said:
Seriously, how has this thread surpassed 15 pages with not ONE Reggie edit?

*Boggle*

I was late I thought at the very least one would already have been done.

reggie.jpg

Rocked

:lol Classic! If you think about it, there's no reason for them to suddenly release a Revolution screenshot, especially when they haven't been allowed to release Red Steel shots to the net.

EVERYONE OWNED!

ign5tb.jpg

Walshey

methodman said:
:lol :lol
What the fuck is going on.
Durrr!
#1 everyone who plays with a wiimote has hair like sonic.
#2 Nemo is the new Mario, yes I know "WOW" just ask Chrono.
#3 Reggie symbolises the 8 year old boy in all of us who really just cant wait to touch his Wii Wii.
#4 Mr Miyagi is in black and white representing the contrasting ways eastern game design differs from western game design.

:lol :lol :lol

Aw man! This is probably the best morning I've had at work in an age.

My boss is giving me some serious strange looks at each successive fit of laughter. :lol

Fuckin priceles comedy gold in here

Too many great photoshops!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Chris Remo said:
HAhahahahahahahaa! Where'd you get that Moore animation?

It's everywhere on GAF. Just search for Moore + interview and you will eventually find it

Edit:
pmre.gif

Rlan

Hyoushi said:

kids6yl.jpg

This thread is absolutely hilarious. :lol :lol

GAF should use it's awesome powers and find who the fuck those kids are :lol

The guy with that Wii shirt had better get down to the printing press tomorrow stat! The kid NEEDS to be on a T-Shirt! :D :D

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
:lol :lol This is one of the few threads that has photoshops that are making me laug my ass off.

_PsiFire_

Well, regardless where the screen came from; be it PS2 or Wii...Ubisoft has decided to pimp the Wii version.. The punk with the Wii controller.. The cartoon rabbit holding the FHC and nunchuck..

Looks to me that they're excited about that version over the one that could potentially have better graphics (PS3/X360).. No pics of kids with a X360 controller..

Wii FTW..

Ohh, and keep the PS's coming!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
_PsiFire_ said:
Well, regardless where the screen came from; be it PS2 or Wii...Ubisoft has decided to pimp the Wii version.. The punk with the Wii controller.. The cartoon rabbit holding the FHC and nunchuck..

Looks to me that they're excited about that version over the one that could potentially have better graphics (PS3/X360).. No pics of kids with a X360 controller..

Wii FTW..

Ohh, and keep the PS's coming!

if i can ride on a spider and lasso bunnies ill try it out.

Kuroyume

Banned
If anyone from UBISOFT is checking out this thread:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue combining images of Nintendo fans playing the WII with screenshots of your games.

Top Bottom