• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uchikoshi (Zero Escape and AI: The Somnium Files) & Kodaka (Danganronpa) Hoping to Announce “Crazy-Insane” Title in 2024

GCcrQ2YbUAAH5TX

The Japanese outlet 4Gamer recently compiled several end-of-the-year comments from various Japanese developers, with some having explicit hints as to what fans can anticipate in 2024.

One of those comments comes from Kotaro Uchikoshi, known for his work on several franchises, including Zero Escape and AI: The Somnium Files. While vague, he stated that he hopes to announce a “crazy-insane” title for 2024.

Kodaka, also part of Too Kyo Games, also mentions this next project being “insane,” and the team is highly passionate about it. Considering what these two creators have brought to the table, this can mean literally anything.
You can view Uchikoshi’s translated comment below:
“Sorry that I can’t officially announce it yet, but I hope to announce a crazy-insane title that will go down in video games history during the year. Stay tuned!”
You can view Kodaka’s translated comment below:
“This year, we released Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE, and while in the past I would have been able to take some time off after a project launched, now that I’m the president of a young company, I don’t have any free time, for the sake of our finances, and am already at the critical phase of our next project. Additionally, the project after that is also nearing its critical phase, and new projects are starting up. The reason why I work so hard is because I want to release as many works as possible to the world. We’re not cutting corners with any—if anything we’re putting in more than 100 percent of our effort. When that happens, what’s the result? Naturally, it places a heavy burden on all of our staff
However, the ‘too kyo’ in our company name Too Kyo Games means ‘too crazy.’ We exist to go crazy making new works, and for that reason I will work even harder next year. I’ll make sure of it. Our next project is particularly befitting of the name ‘too kyo’ (too crazy), being a game that can only come off as insane, and I hope to be able to announce it next year. It’s a game that we’re all extremely passionate about, and are all vomiting blood while making, so please support us when the time comes.”

Top Bottom