• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 127: Just Scrap Baby Jay - 2/26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

It's pretty amazing how butthurt Bisping is. I guess he wasn't working an angle at all. He should be thanking Jorge for helping him pop a buyrate.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Did Bisping spit at Jorge's corner after he won? Looked like he did live, then the cornerman jumped up and got pissed and Bisping apologized to Dana afterwards. Could have just been shit and apologizing for interrupting when the doctors were with Rivera, but he pointed at the corner.

saelz8

Archaix said:
Did Bisping spit at Jorge's corner after he won? Looked like he did live, then the cornerman jumped up and got pissed and Bisping apologized to Dana afterwards.
He did.

SyNapSe

Basileus777 said:
Bisping would have won that even without the illegal knee.

I think so also. He thought, Jorge, was getting up but he stopped at 2 knee's. Still, at the beginning of the 2nd, I thought Jorge was taking control. That was not the case, Jorge, was a fairly obv striker. Bisping worked ok striking, made smooth looking by thte threat of the takedown.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
DY_nasty said:
wow... i can't wait to see this asshole catch the karma train

oh he did...but we can always hope it happens again
henderson-bisping-gif.gif

Hex

Banned
X26 said:
honestly, what a piece of garbage

"go home loser"

why wasn't he dq'd

Because he did nothing to be dq'd?
Fuck the haters, is everything supposed to be hugs and cuddles after a fight?

Jaladinozozo said:
If BJ wins does that mean he fights GSP AGAIN for the title?

Oh yea heres my predictions for the fighters I know

BJ Penn vs. Jon Fitch
Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera
Dennis Siver vs. George Sotiropoulos
Chris Lytle vs. Brian Ebersole

Fuck im 0 out of 3 as of now. I think I cursed the card with these predictions. Thank god I didn't bet any money this time I already learned my lession last time with Fedor vs Werdum. Going by my predictions it looks like BJ Penn will lose. WAR BJ!!!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Thank you, bloodydrake. That brought a smile back to my face. I'm sure it'll do the same for many others.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Wasn't going to order this, but I caved. Coming in on the main event. Going to ignore the earlier thread until I can watch the replay.

So conflicted about this fight! Penn? Fitch? I hope it's a good fight.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Archaix said:
Good to see Bisping return to proudly waving the "If you're a British fighter, you've got to be a cunt" flag
:lol, what does Bispings nationality have anything to do with the way he acts.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
It might be the liquor but this card has been pretty damn fun. LOTS of unexpected results.

dream said:
Mike Goldberg. More like Bill Goldberg. Shave that shit, you look ridiculous.

Fuck oath, had a good lol when he was on screen with that shit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom