• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 127: Just Scrap Baby Jay - 2/26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I'd give it to Penn still, Fitch on top but didnt do shit. Judges are fucked though.

BJ doesnt seem to be going for subs either, some possible RNC and Guillotines there but didnt even attempt.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
BJ Round 1
Fitch Round 2 and 3.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
c'mon with these fuckin love taps. If you are gonna be a GnP guy at least knock a guy out or finish him. Jesus Fitch sucks balls.

Annoying as shit. It's like Fitch attacks are all based on draining stamina, not doing damage.

Brinbe

Yeah, easy 10-8 in the 3rd. Gotta give it up for Penn though. Made it interesting for 1 1/2 rounds at least. That's a victory in my eyes.

yacobod

Banned
i hate fitch, and am a huge bj nuthugger, but it's funny that most of the thread is hating on fitch, but if that was gsp, his gnp is even more vanilla, and you guys would be hanging on his balls talking about how dominant he was in the 3rd round.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I love how Fitch uses all that strength to pin people then reverts to girlfight mode when he gets on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom