• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Damn Wrestlegaf all up in here because of Brock.

anyhow... Mark Hunt is a mediocre MMA fighter anyhow.. he's 42.. he hasn't beaten a guy worth a shit in years. He's never been good against wrestlers or a good wrestler.. he's tough and can pop, sure.. but he's slow and plodding..

Vegas must have been thinking Hunt could land on Lesnar or something.. but I figured it'd go down the way it did.

Was a shit fight on paper, and a shit fight to watch.

You all ready for Ronda to show her face after this? Last night, Joanna was saying we would see Ronda very soon, so what is the chance that she knows something and she was referring to tonight?

Aiii

So not worth it
tumblr_oa2urt4R531sawt2zo1_540.jpg

anyhow... Mark Hunt is a mediocre MMA fighter anyhow.. he's 42.. he hasn't beaten a guy worth a shit in years. He's never been good against wrestlers or a good wrestler.. he's tough and can pop, sure.. but he's slow and plodding..

Vegas must have been thinking Hunt could land on Lesnar or something.. but I figured it'd go down the way it did.

He's a bar fighter.

I remember when Nunes asked Tate for a title fight after a pretty shit win and I laughed. And here it is, she has her fight in the main event of 200. Tate SHOULD win this easy. I say SHOULD but with the way champs are falling, you never know...

Caderfix

Wrasslin aside, it was an entertaining fight. Brock was dominant, landed some great takedowns and offense.

GunBR

You all ready for Ronda to show her face after this? Last night, Joanna was saying we would see Ronda very soon, so what is the chance that she knows something and she was referring to tonight?
I'm pretty sure that they will announce Ronda vs Miesha to the UFC on NY

But if Amanda wins, I have no idea what they will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom