• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 211 OT - Stipe "Immigrant Mentality" Miocic vs Junior "Cigano" dos Santos

DC's okay, but using a three-man team doesn't work. I was listening to JRE and Rogan says he's only doing 10 shows a year now, so just put Joe in with one co-host I say, because he does so few shows now. He's probably gone next year, sadly.

Which JRE does he talk about this? That will suck if he leaves because I really enjoy his commentary.

DC's okay, but using a three-man team doesn't work. I was listening to JRE and Rogan says he's only doing 10 shows a year now, so just put Joe in with one co-host I say, because he does so few shows now. He's probably gone next year, sadly.

Yeah, I don't like the 3 man teams. I prefer Rogan + Cuz as well.

These fighter's shit talking is terrible. lol. Need to watch some Xbox Live educational videos. Also, I saw a clip earlier of that guy "Don't talk 'bout my momma!" Earlier clip made him look like he had a reason to get upset...seeing full thing there, that guy is a little sensitive. Who is the "don't talk about my momma" guy? I want him to lose.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Which JRE does he talk about this? That will suck if he leaves because I really enjoy his commentary.

He mentioned he only does 10 a year now in a recent one, but it was just a passing statement. I think it was the one with Al Madrigal, they were just rattling off their schedules though.

He has talked about stopping commentary more generally over the past year or so, basically saying he doesn't like the travel. I think it's a lot due to the new management, personally. He doesn't really ever go into it in any detail, it's just something he brings up in passing every now and then.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I wanna see Yair get exposed. I think he's way too overhyped. Spams flashy shit that looks cool over and over to the point of predictability. A good fighter is going to counter the shit out of him.

These fighter's shit talking is terrible. lol. Need to watch some Xbox Live educational videos. Also, I saw a clip earlier of that guy "Don't talk 'bout my momma!" Earlier clip made him look like he had a reason to get upset...seeing full thing there, that guy is a little sensitive. Who is the "don't talk about my momma" guy? I want him to lose.

He's really close to his Mom since his Dad died a couple years back while he was a contestant on The Ultimate Fighter. It fucked up his family badly so I can understand why he got so upset over that.

And I hope Chiesa destroys Kevin Lee. One of the most annoying fighters on Twitter

ldcommando

Banned

michael chiesa

He's really close to his Mom since his Dad died a couple years back while he was a contestant on The Ultimate Fighter. It fucked up his family badly so I can understand why he got so upset over that.
A%2BFew%2BGood%2BMen20.png

VoxPop

Lil Frankie gonna maul this kid. Yair is great at not finishing fights but he's going against the king of the grind. I just don't see a Yair win here.

FUME5

Frankie is pumped.

I don't think Yair is ready for this level of competition just yet, but we've seen guys step to the next level in the cage before.

This is for sure the moment of reckoning one way or another for Yair. Massive step up in competition against one of the best fighters in UFC history. If he wins we have a superstar on our hands. If he loses he's still incredibly young.

But either way BIG fucking deal here

Top Bottom