• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unabashed Racist Wins GOP Primary in Tenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yeah, and it's an embarrassment to the state and the party.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
an embarrassment to the whole country, really. it's just an exceptionally overt expression of a persistent cultural undercurrent. although i guess the europeans have always had their national fronts. i'll really start worrying if he does well in the general election.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Still sad... sad for the human race... at least in my opinion... at least he is open about it....

Odoul

Holy fuck. I don't know what's worse. The fact he actually believes in that shit or that he could make it public and get on a ticket.

Seriously it's a shame on the whole state that this fool can appear in public and not fear attempts on his life.

In November, the GOP candidate will oppose Rep. John Tanner, a Democrat who has represented the northwest Tennessee district for 15 years.

Can we burn that district if thats not a guarenteed 2 more years?

Odoul said:
Holy fuck. I don't know what's worse. The fact he actually believes in that shit or that he could make it public and get on a ticket.

Seriously it's a shame on the whole state that this fool can appear in public and not fear attempts on his life.

Why should he be in fear for his life. He can believe and say what he wants to say. Again the overwhelming majority of people that voted for him don't have a problem with it. I think you all are missing the point. Hell, this guy should win for honesty. How many people do you think (in both parties) feel the same way but, cover it up with other efforts.

Slick_Advanced said:
Why should he be in fear for his life. He can believe and say what he wants to say. Again the overwhelming majority of people that voted for him don't have a problem with it. I think you all are missing the point. Hell, this guy should win for honesty. How many people do you think (in both parties) feel the same way but, cover it up with other efforts.

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or being serious.

levious

Slick_Advanced said:

hitler was honest about what he believed too. What's there to argue here? The guy sucks, if there's anything truly un-American, it's what this guy believes.

SolidSnakex said:
I honestly can't tell if you're joking or being serious.

Mostly serious. See bish's above thread. The people were given a choice. He didn't lord his views on the people the heard what he had to say and ate it up. Who's fault is it that a tool is getting the opportuinity to get to the US Senate? He didn't delcare himself he was elected.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
bishoptl said:
Haha, that's great. Bring 'em all out into the open, I say.

hmmmm what are you planning Bish????? Would Denzel approve?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
denzelguns.jpg

SKluck

Banned
Tennessee is the most piece of shit state in the nation. The whole state smells like wet farts. Had to roll up the windows when I drove though it.

SKluck said:
Tennessee is the most piece of shit state in the nation. The whole state smells like wet farts. Had to roll up the windows when I drove though it.

I wouldn't go that far. I loved Tenn when I went to school there and it is doing some big things besides Nashville is ranked the 4 best city to live in for Blacks behind Atlanta, Baltimore, and Washington DC.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Hart, 60, vows if elected to work toward keeping "less favored races" from reproducing or immigrating to the United States. In campaign literature, Hart contends that "poverty genes" threaten to turn the United States into "one big Detroit."
Oh. My. God.

Someone needs to tell this guy that he's a joke character.

NLB2

Banned
Slick_Advanced said:
Mostly serious. See bish's above thread. The people were given a choice. He didn't lord his views on the people the heard what he had to say and ate it up. Who's fault is it that a tool is getting the opportuinity to get to the US Senate? He didn't delcare himself he was elected.
Slick, you should read that article before you defend the guy. You obviosly haven't if you think he's running for senate. Also, no one's disputing the fact that Americans have freedom of speach. People are just saying is amazing that so many people still have these antiquated beliefs.

levious

would have been a much different movie...

"damn Alonzo, you know how to put some money in a nigga's pocket!"

NLB2 said:
Slick, you should read that article before you defend the guy. You obviosly haven't if you think he's running for senate. Also, no one's disputing the fact that Americans have freedom of speach. People are just saying is amazing that so many people still have these antiquated beliefs.

Congressional seat my mistake. Do you think I'm defending him really? The only reason he won was becasuse he was the only republican on the ballot. You see to Americans it's better to be a racist than a Democrat. They didn't care what his beliefs were as long as he wasn't a democrat.

levious

Slick_Advanced said:
Congressional seat my mistake. Do you think I'm defending him really? The only reason he won was becasuse he was the only republican on the ballot. You see to Americans it's better to be a racist than a Democrat. They didn't care what his beliefs were as long as he wasn't a democrat.

it was a republican primary

levious

Slick_Advanced said:
Yes and he was the only one on it till the last minute. At least they excersied their right to vote. What are you all trying to prove right now?

my mistake, I thought you were getting at they voted for him because he wasn't democrat... I guess I just read into what you were saying wrong.

I'm not trying to prove anything... there's nothing to debate here really.

Pimpwerx

"I think his beliefs are not beliefs of any party that I know of," Bertrand said Thursday night. "I knew it was going to be a really long shot, but in good conscience, I had to at least give it an attempt."

The voice of reason has been defeated in Tenn. Let's see, we could vote for a racist or write in someone else...OR we could just not vote at all and support the Democratic candidate. Nope, let's vote for the racist.

I don't care if he was the only guy in the state, racists and bigots have no place in public office. Luckily, this guy will be embarassed in the election. He has no chance of winning, and that Dem should enjoy another term easily. If this douchebag wins though, I'll lose all hope in humanity.

"In some parts of the world, they're yelling 'REVOLUTION'. In Tennessee, they're yelling 'EVOLUTION. We want our thumbs.'" -Bill Hicks

Something like that at least. ;) PEACE.

levious said:
my mistake, I thought you were getting at they voted for him because he wasn't democrat... I guess I just read into what you were saying wrong.

I'm not trying to prove anything... there's nothing to debate here really.

Really I think we are arguing the same point.

I'm not very pleased to hear that he keeps a loaded gun with him at all times. Who knows what might happen if a member of a 'less favorable race' should get in his face. His brain already seems to work in a way that only a backwards nazi appreciating psychopath could really comprehend. Apparently, Tennessee has it's share.

actually this guy is harmless, people with the same thoughts who keep it inside their living rooms are the dangerous ones

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Slick_Advanced said:
I wouldn't go that far. I loved Tenn when I went to school there and it is doing some big things besides Nashville is ranked the 4 best city to live in for Blacks behind Atlanta, Baltimore, and Washington DC.

Woo hoo I live between two of the 4 chosen black mecca's of the US! ;)

BTW Baltimore as a best place to live for blacks? Well let's just say they sure as hell aren't talking about Baltimore City.

"Tennessee is the most piece of shit state in the nation. The whole state smells like wet farts. Had to roll up the windows when I drove though it."

So what does a "wet fart" smell like? Does it smell different from a "Dry Fart"? Give those of us who really never investigated this aroma some incite.

I live in Tennessee and love it. This guy will lose in the general election, that's why no credible Republican is running against him. Keep on thinking your superior for living elsewhere in the nation. My neighbors are from Boston, New York, Albany, Toronto, and Detroit. They love it down here as well.

Pimpwerx said:
The voice of reason has been defeated in Tenn. Let's see, we could vote for a racist or write in someone else...OR we could just not vote at all and support the Democratic candidate. Nope, let's vote for the racist.
Well, if it was just a primary and noone else was on the ballot, it would be a bit hard to lose. Without further information, for all we know the turnout for this was 5% of regular.

effzee

pardon my ignorance since i would be categorized into the "lesser favored races" but what is Eugenics? never heard of the term b4.

DarienA

CrimsonSkies said:
"Tennessee is the most piece of shit state in the nation. The whole state smells like wet farts. Had to roll up the windows when I drove though it."

So what does a "wet fart" smell like? Does it smell different from a "Dry Fart"? Give those of us who really never investigated this aroma some incite.

I live in Tennessee and love it. This guy will lose in the general election, that's why no credible Republican is running against him. Keep on thinking your superior for living elsewhere in the nation. My neighbors are from Boston, New York, Albany, Toronto, and Detroit. They love it down here as well.

Having lived in New York state in various cities including Albany... that's not exactly saying alot that they like it somewhere outside of NY State. ;) Most New Yorkers I've met who now live in Maryland love it down here as well.

levious

effzee said:
pardon my ignorance since i would be categorized into the "lesser favored races" but what is Eugenics? never heard of the term b4.

You ever hear of the book The Bell Curve? Google both and be amazed.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
effzee said:
The belief that genetically speaking, different races have different degrees of superiority, and that using selective breeding, man can eventually improve himself by weeding out the inferior races. Most believers in Eugenics thought that the "Caucasian" race was the most superior race.

That's a super-simplified defintion, BTW, but hopefully it gives you a general idea.

effzee

levious said:
You ever hear of the book The Bell Curve? Google both and be amazed.

i have heard of the bell curve. now i know what it is but i just hadnt heard of the official term.

levious

author of the Bell Curve got his PhD through correspondence school by the way.

DarienA

effzee said:

sseed.jpg

khan.gif

effzee said:
The Eugenics War lasted until 1996 and was when Khan and his genetically modified bunch were vying for control of Earth.

Or, less fictionally, as Merriam-Webster puts it:

Main Entry: eu·gen·ics
Pronunciation: yu-'je-niks
Function: noun plural but singular or plural in construction
: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed

Basically, like what people have done to form different breeds of dogs.

mrmyth

Funny thing about those Master Race fanatics, there's almost always some 'lesser' blood in their bloodline. Great-great-great-granpa fucked a slave, dad screwed a Vietanamese hooker and left a baby over there, etc. Nobody is 'pure'.

Sometimes I feel like humanity only climbs to new heights only so it can look down on other parts of humanity.

White Man

Please note that eugenics is alive and well in the civilized world. The accepted form has little to do with race however. . .it has to do with physical and mental problems. The number of aborted down syndrome pregnancies outnumbers the number of live down births. It's also been suggested that people are getting abortions for problems as small as a screwed up foot.

Unfortunately, this story is mostly ignored. Most of the research on the subject is done on behalf of a more acceptable point of view. Most of the research into Down Syndrome today goes into early pre-natal detection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom