• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 | PS5 - PS4 - PS4 Pro | Graphics & FPS Comparison

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

This video has been created at the request of the community. Uncharted 4 is a game that has not been improved for the PS5, so the differences are reduced to lower load times. On the other hand, I have detected that the textures in the distance lose some sharpness on PS5, as it happens with God of War. This is probably due to the fact that they have not fully refined the backward compatibility in some details.

Thief1987

Disappointing. UC4 is their second most sold exclusive and they can't be assed to at least uncap the framerate.
They are sitting on a high horse as a top Playstation studio, they don't want to bother themselves with such peasant tasks. They can spent time much better, designing another abby for example.

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
According to our own VFXVeteran VFXVeteran PC and remaster versions of the Uncharted games are in the works IIRC 😊.

Naughty Dog have been oddly silent this launch. I thought for sure Last of Us Part 2 would get a patch.

rofif

Banned
it is straight up magic how this game looks.
But it's even better how smooth 30fps feels compared to other 30fps games

Kupfer

Last update I know so far is Neil wants us to "be patient, it'll be worth it."
I guess updates for their games are coming with TLOU II s' multiplayer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom