• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncle Roger INTERVIEW: "The Clip That Got Me Cancelled"

ahtlas7

I once took a lady to a comedy club, had a table right next to the stage … never again … the comedians roasted our asses all night! :messenger_grinning_sweat: it was Pre modern comedy censorship/cancelship and honestly a blast! Now days everyone is offended by everything, taking the funny away.

Cyberpunkd

Uncle Roger talks about being banned on Weibo.
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

For all the people shitting on the US and Western Europe - China wants to be a world leader. What a pathetic excuse of a country.

Joramun

I once took a lady to a comedy club, had a table right next to the stage … never again … the comedians roasted our asses all night! :messenger_grinning_sweat: it was Pre modern comedy censorship/cancelship and honestly a blast! Now days everyone is offended by everything, taking the funny away.
Haha, that was brave of ya

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

For all the people shitting on the US and Western Europe - China wants to be a world leader. What a pathetic excuse of a country.
I know western countries do their own fare share of censorship, but China's censorship is on another level. They have cameras in public that track you everywhere. Their facial and hand print technology alone is scary.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Some of y'all haven't seen a lot of modern comedy. Check out Ali Wong or Roy Jones Jr. I always find someone being offended by them. There's others but I can't remember who they are.

Top Bottom