• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Unreal 5 Demo can only been done with 10TF of GPU power & 5.5GB/s SSD" Dreams: "hold my damn beer!"

Barakov

4ApjTVu.jpg

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
You're just blatantly trolling, though, through the disguise of a "clever" thread title trying to dance around it. You know it's not the truth, so what are you trying to accomplish?

Dude, lighten up. He is having some fun, and this was meant to be light hearted. Your newfound neutrality warrior is causing you to overcompensate/overly critical in one direction from what I have seen.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I can only imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. Last week a dude got reported for barely implying the PS5 was 8TF, but implying the XsX can't run he UE5 demo is okay.

And here we go.

This was a thread for light hearted sarcasm. There was ZERO console warring in here. You are taking things way too serious at this point, and maybe you need to step back and relax a bit?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
What the hell? how am I implying that Xbox SX can't run UE5 demo? I'm the one that posted a quote where Tim said it can be done with a slow HDD but at lower detail

A handful of people are so absorbed right now, they can't see you were poking fun lightheartedly in the title, at Epic and the PS5's expense. Had NOTHING to do with MS. You never even mentioned MS or the XSX.

Last edited:

pqueue

And here we go.

This was a thread for light hearted sarcasm. There was ZERO console warring in here. You are taking things way too serious at this point, and maybe you need to step back and relax a bit?

this thread was not needed, not even as "light-hearted sarcasm". he could have dumped his "sarcasm" in the existing thread.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered Never associate anything below 10.3 next to those 3 letters "PS5"

images

See, now you're console warring and you don't even realize you're playing yourself right now.

this thread was not needed, not even as "light-hearted sarcasm". he could have dumped his "sarcasm" in the existing thread.

Then scroll on by. You know how many threads I never click on that I know I will have no interest in, or will "rustle my video game panties"? I ignore them.

He knows what he's doing.

So do the perceived posses that are forming.

Last edited:
See, now you're console warring and you don't even realize you're playing yourself right now.

Then scroll on by. You know how many threads I never click on that I know I will have no interest in, or will "rustle my video game panties"? I ignore them.

So does perceived posses that are forming.
Nice spin.

Grinchy

Banned
I can only imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. Last week a dude got reported for barely implying the PS5 was 8TF, but implying the XsX can't run he UE5 demo is okay.
Jare, friend, the title is just being cutesy about implying that Dreams is such an incredible creation engine that you don't even need PS5 power to create UE5-level visuals even on a PS4. It had nothing to do with Xbox or console warring.

Whether the thread is a whiff in general is up for debate, but it really has nothing to do with Xbox. I'll forgive you this one time only if you click Like on my next bore-related LTTP thread title.

Top Bottom