• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vanillaware 20th Anniversary Festival Event Announced for March and April 2023

killatopak

Vanillaware-20th-Fes.jpg

https://personacentral.com/vanillaw...7nJaOGodKKamJ9oVL_kKa-Qtzf-25L-q8-VYG83HB5mFM

Japanese event support company Icrea has announced that they will be collaborating with Vanillaware to celebrate the company’s 20th anniversary. Celebrations will take place in Tokyo in March, with Osaka in April.

The event venue will include items featuring a new illustration by Vanillaware’s Yukiko Hirai, along with pre-orders for original merchandise based on various, previously released games. Items sold at the venue will be sold online at a later date. There will also be an art gallery and photo spots, all featuring art unique to Vanillaware.
The event will be made possible through the cooperation of Atlus, Arithmetic, Basiscape, Marvelous, and Nippon Ichi Software, all of which were involved in titles developed by Vanillaware. It will be the first time in the company’s 20-year history where more than 10 games developed by the company will be gathered together.

I’m expecting some merch which I would gladly buy but hoping for a new game announcement.

ssringo

I have all the money to throw at them for every game on PC but they just don't want it :(

Also, gimme a nice new Velvet figure!

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Nice poster, that's a lot of cute chicks and it seems that they haven't forgot about GKH either.

I'm excited, here's hoping for some sweet ports, if possible including PC) and specially for Dragon's Crown since that game could use getting some life into it's multiplayer.

And of course, new game announcement.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

Fake

Dragons' Crown was one of the best beat em ups I've played in a long while. I hope they make another one or another game like it since they don't seem to be keen on sequels.
Dragon's Crownis my favorite so far.

I got PS3 version and a limited PS4 edition.

killatopak

Any more info?
Aside from Grim Grimoire getting released, the new game they teased back in 2019 seems to be at the end of development. Seems like a 2023 best case scenario 2024 worst case scenario to me. Just need to wait for some big event like a Direct, State of Play or TGS.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
The ending was conclusive.

They might consider an expanded version of 13 Sentinels to restore some of the cut content. Iori was supposed to have multiple romance paths, for example. Guess we'll see.
Fine fine .

14 sentinels. A new game with similar mechanics and story telling.

Top Bottom