• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vegan single mum drinks sperm smoothies every morning to give her energy

Bullet Club

tfJBRqP.jpg

It’s an unconventional start to the day, but this woman swears by gulping down a smoothie every morning, with the key ingredient being… a teaspoonful of sperm.

29-year-old Tracy Kiss has been drinking the interesting concoction for the past month, saying it’s boosted both her mood and her immunity.

The mum-of-two is currently single, so harvests her sperm from her best friend – or rather, he harvests it and delivers it to her up to three times a week.

What are friends for, eh?

Tracy – who’s vegan – stores it in tubs in the fridge with the rest of her groceries.

e3AViUt.jpg

Tracy eating some jizz

The mum-of-two from Buckinghamshire then whizzes the batch up into a smoothie, with complementary ingredients such as bananas, seeds and almond milk.

‘I’d been feeling run down and had no energy, but now I’m full of beans and my mood has improved,’ says Tracy.

The personal trainer and qualified nutritional adviser claims that sperm contains lots of vitamins and minerals – including B12, which vegans like herself lack in their diets.

Nutritional value aside for a moment, just how does this unusual ingredient alter the taste of her breakfast drink?

‘Every batch tastes different, depending on what he’s been eating,’ she reveals. ‘If he’s been drinking alcohol or eaten something particularly pungent like asparagus, I ask him to give me a heads up so I know not to drink it neat.’

‘Things like pineapple and peppermint make it taste better, but I’ll happily take it straight off a spoon usually.’

cVLohlf.jpg

Tracy says she understands it may seem off-putting – but the results are worth it.

‘People are so weird about sperm when in actual fact a teaspoon is filled with amazing goodness,’ she says.

The single mum is actually no stranger to incorporating sperm into her daily routine – she’s been slathering it on her face since last year, when she discovered it made a brilliant facial, and she now credits it for improving her complexion.

Unsurprisingly, Tracy’s friend and sperm supplier initially had qualms about being her own personal sperm machine.

‘When I first approached him, he was concerned I’d use it to impregnate myself,’ she admits. ‘But once I’d convinced him it was for my beauty regime he agreed – after all, he has a regular supply at hand!’

As for the risks involved? ‘I know he’s healthy, doesn’t smoke, drink or do drugs and I made him have an STI check,’ she says.

‘My other mates think I’m strange, but I don’t give a toss.’

uPnUogd.jpg

Luckily for Tracy’s pal, she’s keen to find a partner who will take over from him.

After three years of being single, she is looking for love. Her goals?

‘I want a relationship where my partner asks if I want one shot or two shots of sperm in my smoothie each morning!’

Don’t we all?

Source: Metro

Hissing Sid

Can relate. When my missus is on the blob I squeeze her used tampons out over my morning toast. Sometimes I mix her eggs with chicken eggs and have them scrambled but most of the time I just like it neat.

Waste not want not.

In other news the above is a load of old bollocks and this woman is a scruffy minger.

Last edited:
C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
oh my god apparently there's a network of these kind of women out there

that's disgusting

how tho, how can we help these women

there's so many of them

No shit, I dated a girl way back who was into increasingly weird shit. "for her health".

The conversation where she told me she had started to drink her own urine was the last one we ever had.

lock2k

Banned

tfJBRqP.jpg

It’s an unconventional start to the day, but this woman swears by gulping down a smoothie every morning, with the key ingredient being… a teaspoonful of sperm.

29-year-old Tracy Kiss has been drinking the interesting concoction for the past month, saying it’s boosted both her mood and her immunity.

The mum-of-two is currently single, so harvests her sperm from her best friend – or rather, he harvests it and delivers it to her up to three times a week.

What are friends for, eh?

Tracy – who’s vegan – stores it in tubs in the fridge with the rest of her groceries.

e3AViUt.jpg

Tracy eating some jizz

The mum-of-two from Buckinghamshire then whizzes the batch up into a smoothie, with complementary ingredients such as bananas, seeds and almond milk.

‘I’d been feeling run down and had no energy, but now I’m full of beans and my mood has improved,’ says Tracy.

The personal trainer and qualified nutritional adviser claims that sperm contains lots of vitamins and minerals – including B12, which vegans like herself lack in their diets.

Nutritional value aside for a moment, just how does this unusual ingredient alter the taste of her breakfast drink?

‘Every batch tastes different, depending on what he’s been eating,’ she reveals. ‘If he’s been drinking alcohol or eaten something particularly pungent like asparagus, I ask him to give me a heads up so I know not to drink it neat.’

‘Things like pineapple and peppermint make it taste better, but I’ll happily take it straight off a spoon usually.’

cVLohlf.jpg

Tracy says she understands it may seem off-putting – but the results are worth it.

‘People are so weird about sperm when in actual fact a teaspoon is filled with amazing goodness,’ she says.

The single mum is actually no stranger to incorporating sperm into her daily routine – she’s been slathering it on her face since last year, when she discovered it made a brilliant facial, and she now credits it for improving her complexion.

Unsurprisingly, Tracy’s friend and sperm supplier initially had qualms about being her own personal sperm machine.

‘When I first approached him, he was concerned I’d use it to impregnate myself,’ she admits. ‘But once I’d convinced him it was for my beauty regime he agreed – after all, he has a regular supply at hand!’

As for the risks involved? ‘I know he’s healthy, doesn’t smoke, drink or do drugs and I made him have an STI check,’ she says.

‘My other mates think I’m strange, but I don’t give a toss.’

uPnUogd.jpg

Luckily for Tracy’s pal, she’s keen to find a partner who will take over from him.

After three years of being single, she is looking for love. Her goals?

‘I want a relationship where my partner asks if I want one shot or two shots of sperm in my smoothie each morning!’

Don’t we all?

Source: Metro
Vegan drinks animal fluid. lol

They always do.

appaws

Banned
Damn, she believes that shit we told girls in High school, that swallowing would cure your acne.

She is pretty hot, so I imagine she would have no problem finding donors.

Last edited:

Breakage

It appears as if her breasts have been augmented. I wonder how much she earns as a single mother.
But on topic: How can you be “just friends” with a woman who drinks your semen? I mean how can the guy have a normal, non-sexual friendship with her? Perhaps he has a fetish and gets off on it.

GymWolf

This remind me of that nip and tuck episode with the sperm cream for the face...or just any episode of jackass when they deink sperm from some animal...

Does she squeeze the balls of his friend like you do with orange for an orange juice? Does she like sperm with or without the pulp?

TTO_NP_S_03.png

NickFire

Shocked she's a single mom. Absolutely shocked I say.

Old story, but a good one. Remember fellas, always know where the exits are when you go home with a lady. The cute ones can cover up crazy really well at first. But underneath the mascara and pretty eyelashes, there could be a mind that somehow believes the best way to swallow is by eating a jizz popsicle with a spoon.

And what kind of chud agrees to make regular sperm deliveries to an attractive woman in a cup? Like seriously bro, learn how to negotiate,

Makariel

After this article she will surely find many men that would be very happy to help her with the vitamin B12 balance.

Top Bottom