• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of Hayden Christensen replacing Sebastian Shaw in Return of the Jedi DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
It's a crime against nature, and it makes me so mad I'm going to take my anger out on my slave girl Leia realdoll by fhuta while dunking it's head in the toilet.

The Xvid of the DVD has popped up somewhere on the internet.

Here's some more screengrabs of the modified victory scene(with added shots of Naboo and modified Coruscant)

rotj-remaster4.png

rotj-remaster3.png

here's a difference between a previous release and the dvd movie:

3po.jpg

rotj-remaster5.png

XS+

Banned
Would've been nice to give SW fans option for the orginal cut for chrissakes.

I not a hardcore SW fan by any means btw.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
Did they paste Christensen's face on Vader when Luke is helping him to remove his mask ?

If not why the fuck ObiWan ghost is old and Anakin is young ?

DSN2K

Milhouse31 said:
Did they paste Christensen's face on Vader when Luke is helping him to remove his mask ?

If not why the fuck ObiWan ghost is old and Anakin is young ?

anakin dies in EP3.

The Bookerman said:

ok lissen i need more help, i suck at computers, i klicked the link pressed download, and i downloaded this file xvidcore-1.0.1.tar.gz

but its not a videoplayer or anything,,how do i make it work, i unzipped it at then nothing happens

evil ways

Looks lame. Lame as in a "Oh I don't know who the hell that kid who just appeared out of nowhere next to Obi Wan and Yoda is, but I'll smile anyway" kind of way.

DSN2K said:
anakin dies in EP3.

Why the fuck did I read that spoiler.

Oh well, I guess it's not that b...fucking hell, I'm not a Star Wars fan by any means, Ep 1 and 2 were shite, but fuck me if I'm not fucking annoyed right now. ffs.

bionic77

The Bookerman said:
Steven can actually control Lucas' creative juices... and can find better script writers.

This new Lucas is a force that cannot be stopped. Expect an appearance from Jar Jar.

Looks pretty bad. Anakin fading in looks very weird and then he's got this awkward smirk on his face. Sebastian Shaw looked like the fatherly figure you imagined Luke was trying to save.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Kabuki Waq said:
you guys take things just a tad too seriously....
Is it so wrong to ask for a film to be preserved in its original version? Lucas isn't just screwing fans, he's destroying an important part of film history. He's actually actively destroyed reels of the original trilogy, and refuses to allow them to be shown. I believe it was last year a film festival was going to show what it had determined were the two most influential films of each decade, and Lucas refused to let them show the original A New Hope. That's a fucking huge honor and indication of Star Wars' importance to film history, and he cares about neither.

At least when Spielberg modified ET he still kept the original intact and available for purchase.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
As soon as it enters the public arena, it's more than just his. It's a part of popular culture and history. Period.

A bunch of whiners. The edit isn't that bad, and when yout hink about it there's far more original content in these DVDs than new edits.

Anyways, the shot looks a tad goofy as I'm not used to it, but I can deal with it. Glad I still own the originals on VHS.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
I don't really care I just find dumb that he goes back and change his movie for the third time.
It's probably because he made so few movies he became obsess with perfecting them.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I only hope we get more song/dance numbers added into the movies just like the SE of return of the jedi.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DarthWufei said:
A bunch of whiners. The edit isn't that bad, and when yout hink about it there's far more original content in these DVDs than new edits.

IAWTP totally.

bionic77

No one cares that Lucas is insane and wnats to change the movies, what pisses Star Wars fans off is that he doesn't even give us a freakin choice. Let us choose which version we want to buy, I am sure many people will buy both versions and line his pockets with even more money from a franchise he is quickly killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom