• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wall Guy Fan Club! Join today!

DCX

DCX
We need more Mike Works gifs, i know he has like a ton of them...man someone should start a Mike Works gif thread :)

DCX

axxxj

Animator in Waiting
Ok here goes, sorry for the large image..

ownedx2he.jpg

DCX

DCX
Man we have had the best photoshop threads!! I mean Ryo from Shenmue, Blinx, The Pope, Reggie, Wall Guy...i mean will it ever stop?!?! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

DCX

Loki

Count of Concision
scola said:
Wailing Wallguy!
wallguywails.jpg

:lol

capslock said:
Codename: Wallmer Vilderama

ShoNuff said:

skip said:

regret said:

capslock said:
Trip Hawkins had this to say about The Wall Guy Thread:

"It's historic, a thread that fundamentally changes society in the way the printing press did, This is a new canvas for humanity that takes us back to our nature."

HitlerStoleMyPotato said:

"A Rareware clusterfuck" :lol

"Billy 'Steamboat' Gates" :lol

I'm dying here...:D

Seriously, this thread was awesome. The pic below made me LOL as well, mostly because I kept picturing them saying what they're saying below to each other:

caption.jpg

As for myself:

Codename: Lech Wallesa
Title: Defender of the Free Walled
Incapacitation move: Polish jokes involving walls

Mike Works said:
Well, it took me longer than expected to make, and I had to compress it down from 17mb, but I finally finished my ode to Wall Guy.

wallguy.gif

As for my name and rank for the Wall Guy Fan Club?

Title: Sir Alfred Wallington

:lol :lol :lol :lol

EDIT : I think its the orange plastic light gun that does it for me at the end. too funny.

nitewulf

cant believe i missed this thread before. reaffirms my belief that sno nuff is indeed, the funniest man on the internet. but all around great efforts.

Welp, Mike wins the thead. I wonder if anyone could top that, I'm sure Sho Nuff could put up a good fight if he were to dedicate a good amout of time to it.

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Mike Works said:
Well, it took me longer than expected to make, and I had to compress it down from 17mb, but I finally finished my ode to Wall Guy.

wallguy.gif

FLAWLESS VICTORY

can someone for the love of Wall Guy please make me a nice high res paged sized picture of him?

i plan to make good use of him during E3.

actually, he's probably going to be my photo subject for the most part.

Johnny Nighttrain said:
that's the plan. but i'd like to have a good high res picture though. im looing into prices right now for near-full sized cardboard cut-outs.

I hope you print out Wallace, and promptly take it to the Rare booth and ask them "WTF is this shit Rare!?".

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
It would be great to have people in Wallguy costumes walking around sideways and Wallguy-like complete with NES Lightgun.

axxxj

Animator in Waiting
Just picturing Johnny Nighttrain and the Rare team all crowded round a cardboard cut out of Wallguy. :lol :lol :lol

It so has to be done.

considering that there's gonna be 3 new systems to check out, and a shit load of second gen DS games, i doubt i'll waste any time at the microsoft booth. but i might stop by to do a wall guy picture with rare.

that is if someone can hook it up with a good picture.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Higher rez for T-shirts. If this good man does not appear at e3 in some shape or form, I consider e3 2005 a failure.

53w7bs

Ok what the hell, I've got an exam tomorrow..

Slurpy said:
Higher rez for T-shirts. If this good man does not appear at e3 in some shape or form, I consider e3 2005 a failure.

53w7bs

Ok what the hell, I've got an exam tomorrow..

Someone needs to Sin City-ize Wall Guy.

pestul

For those of you getting into the MS conference.. when the lovely gentleman makes his appearance, can you please scream out 'WALL GUY?!!?' at the top of your lungs for full effect.

EDIT: If he doesn't make an appearance in the demo reels.. chant 'WALL GUY! WALL GUY! WALL GUY! WE WANT WALLL GUYYY!!' at the end of the presentation. It would be more effective if you guys are either in a huddle, or spread apart. In the spread apart scenario.. one should start it and everyone follow suit slowly one by one so that it can erupt in a group celebration.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
If somebody made a wall guy faceplate, I would so put it on my Xbox 360. :lol I tried to make one last night but alas, I fell asleep.

Wyzdom said:
Sam Fisher is in that armor i tell you. Sam Fisher IS Wallguy...

wallpaper_splinter_cell.jpg

I spent a good two minutes looking for Wall Guy, even inspected teh shadow. Then I realized that you didn't PS it at all. Damn you! :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Pedigree Chum said:
I spent a good two minutes looking for Wall Guy, even inspected teh shadow. Then I realized that you didn't PS it at all. Damn you! :lol

No Wallguy=E3 Banning.

Ranger X

Pedigree Chum said:

it's because Sam Fisher is showing you by his position that he's the same as the wallguy...
i thought it was easier to get! sorry! :lol :lol :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wyzdom said:
it's because Sam Fisher is showing you by his position that he's the same as the wallguy...
i thought it was easier to get! sorry! :lol :lol :lol

The Classic Wallguy Position is gun by side of head, gun by side of head damn it! *bangs table*

Ranger X

AstroLad said:
The Classic Wallguy Position is gun by side of head, gun by side of head damn it! *bangs table*

whatever :lol he's "walling" and on the front right of the picture, it reminded me the wallguy instantly...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Wyzdom said:
whatever :lol he's "walling" and on the front right of the picture, it reminded me the wallguy instantly...

Anyone can "wall"; only Wallguy can hold a Lightgun by his head with a bad-ass helmet on.

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
What we need, is someone willing to cosplay as Wall Guy, and run around like a jackass hiding behind walls :lol

Completely documented.

Top Bottom