• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wall Guy Fan Club! Join today!

newsguy

BioFan said:
took about 2 1/2 hour for the whole thing...

:lol :lol
Nice... I was just going to get a picture from the game with a blank car and photoshop him on there, but this makes it all the funnier.

regret

wall-pwn.gif

DCX

DCX
1Up .com has a Wall Guy Club :/ It's funny they use our quotes and stuff too...well not mine but alot of what has been said in this thread...not to mention the images :) They do thank GAF, but still...

DCX

FnordChan

wallrus.jpg

"The time has come," the Wall Guy said,
"To talk of many things:
Of bits -- and bytes - and polygons --
Of conferences -- and rings
And why LA is boiling hot --
And whether Bill Gates sings."

FnordChan, President Wall Guy Fan Club, Walla Walla, Washington Chapter

Wraith

FnordChan said:
wallrus.jpg

"To talk of many things:

:lol :lol

Rorschach

Jak140 said:
Shocking revelation!

Wallguy was working for the enemy all along :O

turncoat.txt
haha

FnordChan said:
wallrus.jpg

"To talk of many things:

Nicely done. :)

Vomiaouaf

Sorry to bring back a 1 month old topic, but I thought it was relevant to show that Wall Guy's popularity is still growing beyond imaginable limits. A french magazine named Playmag used this image in its June edition (page 44) :

wallmag3ff.jpg

Ranger X

Vomiaouaf said:
Sorry to bring back a 1 month old topic, but I thought it was relevant to show that Wall Guy's popularity is still growing beyond imaginable limits. A french magazine named Playmag used this image in its June edition (page 44) :

wallmag3ff.jpg

:lol :lol No way i can believe this!! are they dumb enough not to see the wallguy pasted in that picture? inside joke?

miyuru

Since I bartend, here's my app:

Title: Harvey Wallbanger

Service: Slow Comfortable Screws Against the Wall, Mexican Style (if you haven't heard of this drink, I can explain it ;)

Dalamar86

Vomiaouaf said:

wallmag3ff.jpg

Wow, just wow.

Hyoushi

Vomiaouaf said:

wallmag3ff.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

olimario

Banned
Vomiaouaf said:

wallmag3ff.jpg

:lol :lol :lol
This needs more exposure

Top Bottom