• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wall Guy Fan Club! Join today!

I am founding the Wall Guy Fan Club!

wallguy-screen.jpg

Member Jak140 eloquently puts into words Wall Guy's certain je ne sais mur: "I can't decide what the best part about wall guy is. Is it the fact that his left leg is twice as big as his right? The NES lightgun? The spread eagle stance? The way his chin melts into his shoulder? Or just his hiked up satin undies?" Truly, fans of Wall Guy have a lot to love.

I am President-for-Life, and my Wall Guy codename is "Kabe Bryant"!

Our club motto is, "Wall for One and One for Wall"!

Don't be a wallflower - join today! You can choose your own rank and codename, this is a very informal club.

Peter Moore loves Wall Guy!
wallguy.jpg

Wall Guy fever -- catch it!

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
"I'm in!"

AKA: Wall'd Bill Hickock

EDIT: works better with a fake southern drawl ;)

PS2 KID

Codename: Sexxy Six Pack Wallior

What bounces off you sticks on me!

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone I'm hiding behind the corner. :D

Edited for rank.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
AWESOME. my codename is "walleyed," and i wanna be the deputy undersecretary of standing against walls and having funny legs!

Odnetnin

Banned
:lol someone at MS or Rare is going to lose their job. This ISN'T going to go away is it.

Sign me up.

Wallflower. :lol

Jak140

Oh man, I can't decide what the best part about wall guy is. Is it the fact that his left leg is twice as big as his right? the NES lightgun? the spread eagle stance? the way his chin melts into his shoulder? or just his hiked up satin undies?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Jak140 said:
Oh man, I can't decide what the best part about wall guy is. Is it the fact that his left leg is twice as big as his right? the NES lightgun? the spread eagle stance? the way his chin melts into his shoulder? or just his hiked up satin undies?

:lol :lol :lol :lol
I never really noticed it all till you put it so eloquently

Anyway, i'll join
Wallerific - 3rd Walltenenit

fallout

Jak140 said:
You're forgetting his secret power! Wall Guy has the ability to sink into walls and look like a painting!

I've dreamed of this moment for at least 6 hours now...

Call me: Wallking Tall

Slogan: "A game with 2000 on-screen WALL GUYS is not a pipe dream!"

Rank: Spatial Orientation Interpreter / Wall Guy relations

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
neptunes said:
why is one leg out of proportion? :lol
Combat Elephantitis!

Oh man I want to start a great photoshop thread but I really need to get to sleep. :lol

some one else want to do the honors?

xsarien

daedsiluap
Codename: Nailgun
Rank: Minister of Picture Hanging and Offbeat Injuries That Top Off The Evening News

Bio:
Education: PBS reruns of "This Old House" and Tivo'd episodes of "Martha Stewart Living"
Military Service: AWOL
Weapons training: 28 different kinds of weaponry, 31 flavors of ice cream
Hometown: Walla-Walla, Washington

Triumph

Banned
Hey guys, I've decided that I'm gonna be the philosophical underpinning for our Wall based Revolution. As such, I will go by the codename Wally Marx. Thanks.

Yeah, that pic is pretty awful. Someone in the other thread put a shot of the Man-at-Arms figure from the He-Man/Masters of the Universe cartoon next to that shot... :lol

Man-At-Arms-complete1982series1.JPG
wallguy-screen.jpg

Top Bottom