• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WarioWare: Move It! Announced. Launching on Nintendo Switch on 03/11 | Nintendo Direct

NanaMiku

In hindsight I can’t believe they went with Get It Together over this. Good to know they’re still open to wacky motion gimmicks where these games really shine.
Isn't the traditional Wario Ware only use buttons? I think Get it Together is following that. While Move It is the sequel to Smooth Move

eShop only title, hard pass. Looks like the weakest of the Warioware games as well.

EDIT: Misheard, pre-orders start today on eshop doesnt mean there wont be a physical release, my bad.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
eShop only title, hard pass. Looks like the weakest of the Warioware games as well.
anime-nani-nani-anime.gif

Impotaku

No it's not, well not in japan at least it's listed as physical release along with digital, no idea if the west will get the shaft but seeing as i only buy warioware games in their japanese form not too fussed about picking it up locally.

No it's not, well not in japan at least it's listed as physical release along with digital, no idea if the west will get the shaft but seeing as i only buy warioware games in their japanese form not too fussed about picking it up locally.
Ah ok I misunderstood, it said pre orders start today on the Nintendo eshop, that doesn't mean it's exclusive to it.

Top Bottom