• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros. Pushes Back Aquaman 2 Months To Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

a916

Aquaman is gonna get pushed to 2019 if Disney moves Solo to December unless otherwise.

No one is asking for a Aquaman movie, fuck.

Yup, no one. Movie is set to open to an audience of zero people on 1 screen. It'll be the biggest flop in the history of cinema.

RJ8MCwN.jpg

W8rH0H3.jpg

Holy Fuck I would put Cash straight on for those pics

Blader

Nice to see that Dark Universe is still on their radar. My guess is it'll be that or Sirens, since they both seem to be the furthest along.

Flash is getting a page one rewrite and Ezra Miller is busy shooting Fantastic Beasts 2 this summer; GLC only just got Goyer and someone else (Johns?) attached to write recently; and WB is in the early stages of getting a director for SS2. Sirens and Dark Universe both have directors and scripts that have been in the works for a while. So one of those two seems the most likely.

Biggest hurdle for JLD/Dark Universe are Doug Liman's other projects. David Ayer is free after Bright, which I believe is post-production right now, as is Margot Robbie. If they go with another 2018 movie, GCS will probably be it. And plenty of time to if they're aiming for Fall 2018.

The other surprise is how is "Bastards" still not out yet? It's been in previews for almost a whole year. It's probably been done this whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom