• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We all agree we are going to call it Xbox SeX, right?

MilkyJoe

Welcome-To-Essex-Sign.png

Cravis

Kid asks grandma for a sex box for Christmas. Literally gets a sex box. WTF am I supposed to do with this 🤔 Oh I see. Hmm. This might be better than an X Box Series X o_O:messenger_waving:

MilkyJoe

But, it isn't. You are taking out the middle word. If you do that, the Xbox One X is also the Xbox X.

Nah. Because "series X" will probably be the version, going forward, describing the premium model of future X boxes, like Ford's Cosworth range.

When Lockhart is announced, it'll be called "series S" I'd be my cock and balls on this.

XSX
Xbox SX
Series X
SX

those are all fine.
SeX is dumb, just like Xbone or SAD
People just desperately want to call it weird names, because it's "cool"

Vawn

Banned
Nah. Because "series X" will probably be the version, going forward, describing the premium model of future X boxes, like Ford's Cosworth range.

When Lockhart is announced, it'll be called "series S" I'd be my cock and balls on this.

I don't understand your point. I think it will be Xbox Series S too, but that's still it's full name. Just like Xbox One X and Xbox One S. They aren't named Xbox X and Xbox S.

Last edited:
Sneak peek of a dev kit. Supposedly it is meant to be 3 player device:

SACW7yA.jpg

The third player goes into the box.

-edit-
aah, it was only a prototype. Apparently this is near final product:

mer9C4Y.jpg

Last edited:
The cubish design is not good... I think they drive the console in the "this is no console, this is a media system" direction.
I don't like it. But I don't hate it, and that ist OK... They are going the save way. Risking nothing. Nobody can say this is totally wrong.

It fits in the living room and does not force bad comments.

I think it is predicted to be the perfect design for a piece of smart hardware with a nice cooling system. Clean and functional.

Well ist is what it is... and the thing what counts is what happens if you turn it on.....

Somebody at the Xbox marketing team is a cool guy, readig all posts here and chose this name in mind what's happening here..

Just realize , nobody talks about ps5 s name.... And that what counts!

Last edited:

tatayoyo

Neo Member
Xbox SX is a bit too long so XSX I guess.

Yeah, I know, I'm replying seriously to a funny thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom