• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We all agree we are going to call it Xbox SeX, right?

Allandor

first you get the xbone, and now the XSeX …
well MS has a talent to select names with weird shortcuts in the community ^^

Vawn

Banned

I wouldn't put it past them to inadvertently name a console that abbreviates to that. Maybe they'll call the pro version the Xbox Super X.

Naming consoles has never been their strong point.

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I’m waiting for Xfux.

LMJ

With it's new tower like design shouldn't we be calling it the X-STENSE?

( I'll see myself out :p )

Fake

vVlxAHJ.png

Last edited:

hunthunt

Banned
Thay may finally release 2 consoles again this time to call their next one Xbox 5 and catch up with PlayStation.

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
I know we have been flooded with Series X threads in the last 12 hours or so, but I can't help it.

Can we make a contract here in this place stating the official day-by-day name of this thing will be Xbox SeX?

Thank you everyone for adhering to it.
This is BY FAR the dumbest thread of 2019. Congrats bruv! Holy fuck!

You have effectively asked the members of this forum, "OKAY! I'M GONNA COMMIT TO BEING DUMB AS FUCK AND TRY TO FORCE THIS LAME ASS JOKE (cause, hey, I have no idea how abbreviations work anyway!) ON A PIECE OF HARDWARE, AND I NEED YOU GUYS TO BE JUST AS FUCKING RIDICULOUS."

Lol. Well done bruv. Well done...

B

You have effectively asked the members of this forum, "OKAY! I'M GONNA COMMIT TO BEING DUMB AS FUCK AND TRY TO FORCE THIS LAME ASS JOKE (cause, hey, I have no idea how abbreviations work anyway!) ON A PIECE OF HARDWARE, AND I NEED YOU GUYS TO BE JUST AS FUCKING RIDICULOUS."

Bro. Go fuck yourself, yeah?

DonF

SX for sure.
Dumb name but the one x was called the x so at least this makes it sound like it's a more advanced machine.

Gamernyc78

Banned
I know we have been flooded with Series X threads in the last 12 hours or so, but I can't help it.

Can we make a contract here in this place stating the official day-by-day name of this thing will be Xbox SeX?

Thank you everyone for adhering to it.

Yeah we can call it tht and instead of it eating "beasts" it eats dildos 😂😂😂

So, what SeX-games are you all looking forward to the most?

Mine:
Gaylo Infinite
Gears of FuXXX
Hellblade 2: Sexua
Fucka Motorsport
Molyneux' new Fuckable
Banjo X Kazooie (rated Adult)
Perfect Dark: SeXy
Cumeo
Ori in Forrest

TLZ

Banned
No. Xbox SX is good. Or just SX.

Edit: Apparently it's a joke thread. Nevermind then.

Last edited:
That SeXbox has a lot of slots. I hope it's getting ready to have everything probed. I hope I can turn the console on with a swish and a flick.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I remember the threads when the name "Wii" was introduced.. The dick and piss jokes burned out pretty quickly. So to those who feel slightly uncomfortable about this remember that it is just a harmless juvenile joke, and by the time it launches literally no one will care.

Vawn

Banned

You get so outraged over anything Xbox. I find it hilarious.

Breakage

Should have just gone with Xbox Pro. It would have suited the look of the console, too. The letter X conveys nothing about the superiority of the model it refers to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom