• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need to CANCEL these Chess Players for Ableist Language! (Magnus Carlsen, GET ITT!!!™)

UnNamed

Banned

Yes, but I don't think media in general can cover in a proper way such ableism and discrimination toward blind people, so I think I'll review every Botez sister's videos, explore their instagram page on and on trying to dodging their insulting bikini and their perfect but discriminatory assess, and subscribe their Onlyfans page to better review the trash they produce.
I'll do it for blind people and for science, no need to thank me.

Topher

Gold Member
Chess is racist BTW. White always starts? Horrible

And transphobic. why do we assume the gender of the "queen" and "king"?

Am I doing this right?

I’m sure it’s all part of MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima ‘s well thought out chess strategy. He is obviously so far ahead of us all that he appears special. But it is us who cannot comprehend his genius.

Fun fact. If I stare at his posts too long, my eyes begin to bleed.

Last edited:
Chess is extremely problematic : racism, sexism, classism, ableism, etc... all the current -isms are there !
Chess is probably the most problematic game EVER and needs to be reimagined to better reflect the groundbreaking and beautiful changes we already achieved in this real world - and that made it better.
So here's my suggestion for a more inclusive chess game :

snOvwyT.jpg

Florin4k4

Chess is extremely problematic : racism, sexism, classism, ableism, etc... all the current -isms are there !
Chess is probably the most problematic game EVER and needs to be reimagined to better reflect the groundbreaking and beautiful changes we already achieved in this real world - and that made it better.

snOvwyT.jpg
I think the whites should remain the same and make the black ones different shades to represent POC, add another row of pawns and make king and queen pieces gender neutral. Am I doing this right?

inflation

snOvwyT.jpg
You discovered communism, my comrade.

Kuranghi

snOvwyT.jpg

The hilarious thing is, the optical illusion you get when you sweep your eyes over this image that makes the pawns on darker squares look smaller would be interpreted as a bias or difference by these absolute melon-heads. An Opthamologist/appropriate expert would then explain why it happens to the morons and they would try to get them fired from their job for being a bigot.

Last edited:

Eternal21

snOvwyT.jpg

Here's an even more inclusive version:
0RFcDNz.jpg

We all laugh ITT but I am honestly surprised that Chess isn't cancelled already. Im also surprised we haven't seen the piles of media articles about how "problematic" Chess is because you see so few black Chess players and that it is a function of white supremacy.

TrainedRage

Banned
Bitches gonna bitch.

Time to remove every phrase with the word blind in it. Ya know because all the blind people that play video games are upset. Not people being overly woke and being offended for other people they don’t even know.

Yep THIS is what we need to change. Surely that will stop every stigma and make everyone feel all warm and fuzzy!!! Yaaasssss!! Omegalul

Kuranghi

The name Chess itself is problematic.

I always think chesss.... chests...... boobs..... feminism

Please don't sully boobs with feminism, I want them as far a part as possible thank you very much.

I guess the only good crossover is when the hot ones get topless to "protest".

Top Bottom