• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird questions about fictional characters that you've thought about...

Pejo

So have you guys ever had a moment after watching a show or movie or something where a weird, unanswerable question popped into your head about the characters or world that you just watched/read about?

Let me give you a few examples:

The titular hero from the Naruto series. He knows a jutsu (ninja magic basically) to clone himself into multiple copies of himself, which can interact with things in the world in a physical way. He also knows a jutsu (that he created himself) where he turns into himself into a twintailed female, dubbed "sexy jutsu". Do you think he ever combined these on a lonely/boring Saturday night with nobody around? If he did, was that incest, or masturbation? Is it gay?

Alternatively, to prevent this from just being a weird thread about weird fetish questions:

What does Godzilla eat? You see him as this huge ass bipedal monster that's constantly looking for a fight, but to just move around he would need to metabolize an insane amount of food into energy. Yet you never really see him eat anything in the movies. I guess if the more recent-ish hollywoody films can be believed, he powers himself on radiation, but how would that even work? Wouldn't he need to eat like 20 blue whales per day to be able to even move his body around?

Anyways, those are just some examples. Do you guys ever have these kinds of questions pop into your heads? There's no hope really of getting any real concrete answers, but I still can't help but wonder sometimes, in the frame of the movie or show that I'm watching.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
In the Jumanji scene, the original, when Peter arrive to pick up the Jumanji game in the river, where everyone congratulates them but Alan Parrish doesn't congratulate him and even looks angry... I never understood the anger... He has There was a lot to do with childhood that Alan did not receive the affection of his parents during his childhood.

Last edited:

Trunx81

I always wonder about how stinky the characters in post-apocalyptic stories must be.
Or people in medieval settings.

I often wonder:
What do the pizza delivery guys tell their bosses when they come back? "Where´s the money, Luigi, eh? And where have you been for the last 2 hours? Stop the grinning or I´ll flop it from your face with this fresh dough!"

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Jason Bateman No GIF by Emmys

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Spoiler alert for the Red Rising novels

Do all the Golds have massive cocks? Are they all hung like horses? We're told they're perfect in every way and have bodies of God's, so surly they must be packing heat?

Also, did Darrow have a small dick when he was a Red? Did Micky had to carve him a few extra inches to make it "Gold standard"?

Top Bottom