• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wendy's 4 for $4: Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger/Chicken BLT, 4p nuggets, sm fries, sm drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyperbole is real. A double cheeseburger from McDonalds tastes mostly like salt, it's not incredible, but it's certainly not offensive.
The consistency, quality of the meat and bread? Disgusting and clearly a tier lower in quality than Wendy's. McDonalds past advantage was price. They can't compete at the same prices as everyone else because they lose in quality. That's why they're hemorrhaging business.

Konka

Banned
The consistency, quality of the meat and bread? Disgusting and clearly a tier lower in quality than Wendy's. McDonalds past advantage was price. They can't compete at the same prices as everyone else because they lose in quality. That's why they're hemorrhaging business.

They're not hemorrhaging business. They need to cut back their number of restaurants because they are competing with themselves in too many markets. As far as I know they're only down in the US anyway. But my point still stands. If a McDonalds Double Cheeseburger is what you call disgusting you really haven't tried any disgusting food.

The bread? It's the same shit you get from the grocery store.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Update!

http://www.brandeating.com/2016/04/...dwich-option-to-4-for-4-dollar-meal-deal.html

Wendy's adds a chicken sandwich option to their 4 for $4 Meal deal. Now you can choose from either the Crispy Chicken BLT or the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger.

iUSIH3j.jpg

Neol

Man its crazy seeing how this whole 4 for 4 deal changed the game.

All the other fast food places are trying to copy but Wendy's still reigns supreme.

norm9

Was gonna go to McD's for a Big Mac and collect some Monopoly pieces, but I could use some Wendy's because of this thread.

Watevaman

You know, I normally just get a Baconator at Wendy's but I might have to try one of these tonight since I was gonna pick something up anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom