• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are some of the best iPod accesories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a 20GB iPod for my birthday and I was thinking that maybe I could get an extra couple of accesories with my own money. I know I should get the accesories that fit my needs the best, but I was wondering which were the best quality and have the coolest features, from the experience of other iPod owners.

Thanks in advance.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Some accessories are NOT compatible with the new iPods with click wheels.

I'll be getting the new 40 this week, and am curious about some nice accessories too. Namely, I need a kick ass carrying case. For my older 3rd gen iPod, I was using one from www.sfbags.com which kept it VERY safe and secure. Can't seem to find anything even half as protective for the new 4th gen iPod just yet, but then again, it's still quite new.

Fusebox

Banned
I use the Blue Ice eXoART skin, the Jamaican coloured iShade and the Imp line out into my Meta42 mint heapdhone amp and then into my Koss KSC-35s.

And here's a really crap pic of it taken by my phone! :p

ipodt630.jpg

nomoment

Whatever happened to that wireless iPod remote? (You know, for when you've connected your iPod to a home stereo).

Is it still available?

Fusebox

Banned
The isolating ones? Aren't they just a poor mans Sony EX-71's?

Not everyone likes in-ear canal buds, I sure dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom