• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
kanjobazooie kanjobazooie is sending me ideas for his next memes. To bad I don't speak Spanish.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Wait i think im confused with the poster. Btw NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt stop emailing me for dental toss advice.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

RIP friend

Low Roar was an Icelandic post-rock/electronica project founded by the late American immigrant Ryan Karazija. Originally a solo act, the band later added Leifur Björnsson and Logi Guðmundsson.

Power Pro

I've always been a fan of them, but I'm listening to way more BabyMetal recently than before because I'm so excited about finally getting to see them in September during their US tour. I've missed them every time before, and I'm just finding I appreciate them so much more as time goes on.

This is still one of my favorites of theirs. I'm not a huge metal head anymore, but I was when I was in high school for a while. These days I've been more into pop, so I love the perfect blend of cute and metal that this song is.

MoaMetal doesn't get much time to shine because SuMetal is the lead singer, but she Moa does so good in this performance. Would love if they did this song live at the show I go to.

Not my favorite song, but I love seeing how much fun Suzuka is having during the clips from the shows here.

Suzuka Nakamoto is just turning out to be such an amazing vocalist, and I've loved seeing her grow over the years. She's only gotten better.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I've always been a fan of them, but I'm listening to way more BabyMetal recently than before because I'm so excited about finally getting to see them in September during their US tour. I've missed them every time before, and I'm just finding I appreciate them so much more as time goes on.
Frustrated Whats Wrong With You GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Today I discovered metal fans are also simping hard for Asian loli shit.

My contribution, need to cleans the palate:

Last edited:
Top Bottom