• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Xxxtencion dropped new limited merch..
I got my kid 2 shirts...for like $170..
So they threw in the "17" album free digital download.

I never listened to it before but I'm enjoying it.
I'm an old man but its about the only rapper I can stand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

Been getting really into Ghosts as of late. Looooove Meliora and Prequelle. Haven't listened to much of their other stuff yet. He Is may be my favorite song of theirs, followed by Rats and Absolution.

Also been getting back into Chillstep and other similar genres while I study/relax. In particular Ryan Farish and TheFatRat are super awesome, IMO. Laura Brehm's voice is wonderful and quite relaxing.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR

I'm not crying, you're crying.

(the music video is devastating to watch if you have knowledge about Cash's upbringing, early career, and the various life events he went through. It's the most self-aware apology ever sung)

These were all really good. Got me bobbin my head especially during the guitar solo halfway through 'Home is where the hatred is'.

Boss Mog

SNSD still going strong in 2018 with their new unit group Oh!GG. It's not TTS level but I'll take any SNSD I can get at this point. They really seem to get hotter as they age. Taeyeon's voice is sex as always.

TrainedRage

Banned

Haruomi Hosono - Sports Men

Light in the Attic records is releasing reprints of a number of the YMO master's solo LPs. i picked up the 3LP set ("Paraiso", "Philharmony", and “omni Sight Seeing”) and have been absolutely loving it. sounds like a dream.
https://lightintheattic.net/releases/4087-philharmony

This sounds legit. Thanks!
Edit: That's from 1982? Holy shit! Dude was ahead of his time. Sounds like a modern song. Wow.

Last edited:

Snoopycat

Banned
Spiritualized have a new album out this week. They've been one of Britain's best bands since the 90s so anything they do is worth a listen.

Top Bottom