• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you thankful for this turkey day?

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I will just repost one of my previous posts in another thread:

Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

Yea I fucking love modern gaming and technology.

Despite all its pitfalls we wouldn't be casually saying "which PC handheld can play AAA games the best" in 2013. Eternally grateful for this shit

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Someone I care about very deeply had to go in for a scan about a lump in her breast yesterday.

In two hours she had a full diagnosis, and was found to be perfectly okay, with nothing to worry about.

I am so fucking thankful I live somewhere - and at a time in history - where that can be done, for nothing more than a couple of hours of her time.

Little Mac

Gold Member
I’m thankful for Gaf. Having a place where I can be sarcastic and share my thoughts and opinions on the downfall of the videogame industry with a bunch of cool dudes such as yourself (Yes! You!!!) is a blessing. Happy Thanksgiving you filthy animals.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’m thankful that reddit ruined their 3rd-party apps, because it brought me back to my one true love, GAF.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
was able to get GT7 for ps5 on sale for $29.99 at target online other places had it $39.99 i'm pretty hyped to try it out

Top Bottom