• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What did you guys do w hile the forum was down

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarishBHR

I had been banned for like a year, so I was just happy to get back on.

Dont worry, it wasnt that bad... I just think they forgot about me

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
KarishBHR said:
I had been banned for like a year, so I was just happy to get back on.

Dont worry, it wasnt that bad... I just think they forgot about me

this is quite possible, but the new forum fixes all that!

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
MaddenNFL64 said:
I looked at my monitor, and weeped.

I'm sure you meant wept, but that's alright, you have Link as your avatar.

I was looking up strategies on how to beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out, and then tried to look for what Mr Dream looked like.

OT, did anybody ever have the Mr Dream version of Punch Out, and was it released before Mike Tyson signed on? And did it have Vodka Drunkski like the arcade instead of Soda Popinski?

MaddenNFL64

ConfusingJazz said:
I was looking up strategies on how to beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out, and then tried to look for what Mr Dream looked like.

OT, did anybody ever have the Mr Dream version of Punch Out, and was it released before Mike Tyson signed on? And did it have Vodka Drunkski like the arcade instead of Soda Popinski?

I had both at one time or another, i'm not sure which was released first, but i'd guess Mr. Dream version, and i'm pretty sure it had Soda Popinski too.

Not really good answers, but it's the best I can give :(.

shoplifter

MaddenNFL64 said:
I had both at one time or another, i'm not sure which was released first, but i'd guess Mr. Dream version, and i'm pretty sure it had Soda Popinski too.

Not really good answers, but it's the best I can give :(.

BZZT. Tyson came first, they got rid of him after the rape trial.

jenov4

I played actual games instead of reading about them on here. ;)

Now I'm back to my regular routine of reading about the games.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've been on monster.com all morning, so I didn't even notice.

calder

Trevelyon said:
It was down?

I never knew either.

I'm much, much, much more devastated by the fact that Bootleggers has been down all morning. Although I have gotten a fair bit of work done. At least I booked a few hours at the shooting range this morning so I'll be 30% in the MK III.

I didn't know it was down but I went to the Student Health Center to see if I do hav emono but the bastards charge now if you're not taking 7 credit hours. Summer courses are over! WTF!

So I went to CVS and bought some throat lossenges and have prepared my soul to be taken to Heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom