• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What handheld games would you like to see make the jump to consoles with a remaster/sequel?

I'll bite and say this. soul sacrifice, this game is underrated and alot of people either overlook it because it comes off as poor attempt to cash in on the monster hunter craze. or a monster hunter clone, however this game has some of the best music and ost I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. listen to a certain magicians life and requiem of the heart. vastly underrated music imo, next the artstyle and design of the enemies and characters are simply amazing. i feel it should of been made or developed for the ps4 in mind. and while the story is up to debate on whether it's good or not. it goes without saying it does hook you in some way and keeps you playing. it's a very decent plot if not good imho. but to make it short, id give anything to have a sequel or franchise revival on the PlayStation 5.

Top Bottom