• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What happened to MOH: Rising Sun 2?

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
What happened to the MOH: Rising Sun sequel? IIRC, there was supposed to be a sequel to the game detailing your brother's exploits. I know the MOH console games arent the most popular on this board, but I found the story in Rising Sun pretty intriguing and want to find out how it concludes in the sequel.

And yes, I am aware that Japan lost the war.

I have no problem with MOH on console in general, but Rising Sun sucked ass. I'd much prefer that talent be freed up to work on a good product.

WarPig

That was indeed the plan. But then the plan was also to have Pacific Assault out this January. Rising Sun 2 has, to my knowledge, been quietly swept under the rug.

DFS.

callous

I really enjoyed Frontline on PS2, but Rising Sun was pretty bad. I don't mind not seeing a sequel. Didn't like the oriental setting much anyway. At least not compared to the awesome atmosphere in Frontline.

COCKLES

being watched
Worst AI in a game ever.

If EA resurrect that shitty engine / code for another sequel they should be shot.

Top Bottom