• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What I've been up to in gaming recently:

Hey GAF, figured I'd update y'all on what I've been up to in gaming recently:

So I've gotten collections on the PS4...I got Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far for like $24 bucks, I'm delighted to now own the Final Mix versions of the earlier KH games amongst other material included in that collection!

Another collection I now own is the Doom The Slayers collection...which includes Dooms 1-3 and Doom 2016. I'm most likely gonna skip to 2016 soon, as I attempted to play through the first Doom but then got stuck in one of the later levels.

Thanks to one of the GAF threads here, I got Gekido Kintaro's Revenge, a beatemup featuring non-linear levels...it has key collecting, platforming, and other obstacles that get in your path...it's brilliantly executed for the most part and a game I'd recommend.

I'll conclude this OP by talking about my new mechanical keyboard! It's a Razer Blackwidow something something...I'm pretty satisfied with the clickly buttons and light patterns the keyboard goes through! A highlight for me is when you hold down the FN button, all the key LEDs go off except for the ones that interact with the FN key, a great use of the keyboard LEDs imo.

Top Bottom