• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What the hell is this

synchronicity

Gold Member
mnPql0X.jpg

There's no pride in being called stupid in a mild way.

Just chill my brother. It's all fun. Don't take your virtual (or real) self so seriously.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
we haven’t had a tag fishing thread in ages.
OP calm your tits.
You know how hard some is work to get a tag ? It’s like a badge of honour. Sometimes they done even have to make sense. You’ve been chosen. Wear it with pride.

but I guess I’m not noticeable enough to get a tag. You are OP. Don’t be that guy don’t throw a fit over it

I’ve been a member over ten years. Who knew poop was the key to the tag power ? Oh now I kinda get the tag hahahahh

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
we haven’t had a tag fishing thread in ages.
OP calm your tits.
You know how hard some is work to get a tag ? It’s like a badge of honour. Sometimes they done even have to make sense. You’ve been chosen. Wear it with pride.

but I guess I’m not noticeable enough to get a tag. You are OP. Don’t be that guy don’t throw a fit over it
Post about shit mate and get a tag. It comes with it for free btw

I feel like el patron has neutered me like a dog by revoking my thread making privilages. Cmon man, don't be so harsh.
I apologize for the poop threads, for the networth thread and for other things I might've done. I swear I'll never make a poop thread again.
But man, a whole year without making threads. I'll beg man if I have to. Please don't have me spayed, man.

Fushitsusha

Banned
I feel like el patron has neutered me like a dog by revoking my thread making privilages. Cmon man, don't be so harsh.
I apologize for the poop threads, for the networth thread and for other things I might've done. I swear I'll never make a poop thread again.
But man, a whole year without making threads. I'll beg man if I have to. Please don't have me spayed, man.
Give this man another chance. Let's see what he can come up with... plus his thread made Cunth back. Kind of.

Last edited:

Why did this make me kek

Mista

Banned
I barely remember what I did a week ago but yes I was browsing as a non-member around E3 and before but mostly just for gaming news. Was not familiar with the members as I am now and I honestly don't remember anyone before 2010'ish? when I was permabanned.
Its after E3 2019 I got my tag

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
So I left a fire rection to some people. Those who got it, I hope you die.
Thanks for removing that tag, who ever did it. But I'm guessing who did it.
I visit only 2 sections on this forum. I like to goof off in the off topic section but I also sometimes like to have discussions and converstations with people in the gaming section. How the hell am I supposed to have a discussion with someone there when I have a tag Dung divider? Nobody will take me seriously.

Trust me, nobody took you seriously before the tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom