• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would you like to see Insomniac make after Wolverine?

What do you want?

• Venom Spin-off

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Ratchet and Clank

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Sunset Overdrive revival

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Resistance revival

Votes: 32 29.6%
  • Another superhero

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • New IP

Votes: 51 47.2%

• Total voters
Now that Spidey 2 is here and Wolverine is next in Insomniac's pipe, looking ahead, what do you want to see next from them? More Superhero games? Revival of older IP? New IP?

Holammer

Ask them what they want? They'll probably say R&C.
Ask regular people and they would end up chained to their desks, like Sisyphus bound to Super Hero hell.

Robb

Gold Member
Something new maybe, that’s not GAAS. I’m stoked for Wolverine but I don’t really want them to become a Marvel studio in the long run.

wvnative

Don't care. Love almost every game they make. More spider man/wolverine/marvel? i'm cool if that's what they wanna make. new ip? awesome. more ratchet? Sign me up.

The only caveat is that, I'm gonna get heat for this, but I don't really care about Resistance. I enjoyed them, but don't care to see more. Returning to that would disappoint me.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I'd like to see them try something new but I'm sure they'll do a good job with anything they do.

Fbh

Hopefully something not from Marvel.
A new IP would be ideal.

A resistance revival could be good too. The concept was always interesting (Alien invasion in the 50's) and seeing the world realized on modern hardware and graphics would be cool, plus Playstation could always use more variety beyond third person cinematic games.
My only worry is that it being a FPS Sony would feel the urge to turn it into GAAS.

Hudo

Resistance or a new IP. Please stop with the superhero stuff...

Edit: before anyone gets butthurt: I realize that the Spider-Man games and other superhero games are great, they're just not for me because I am really not interested in superhero stuff. Just isn't appealing to me at all.

Last edited:

gamer82

deffo would like a tmnt game from them it would be fun but will have to make do with the last ronin when it arrives. hopefully it turns out decent. I would even be cool with a new avengers game or x-men.

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
hopefully they take a long break from marvel shit. New IP or Sunset Overdrive 2 would be great. Are they making a GaaS?

MarkMe2525

While I appreciate the Spider-Man games, they do not get me that excited. That would completely be solved if they where making a real Venom game. I want the whole arch that starts with Venoms origin and fighting Spiderman, ripping heads up and lapping up their blood. Then end with the Seperation Anxiety storline, where Venom and Spiderman reluctantly have to team up again to take on Carnage and his croonies.

GymWolf

Completely original new ip with gameplay not borrowed from other games nor similar to their old games.
(Aka no more free flow combat, arkham stealth or ratchet wacky weapons in a different game)

Top Bottom