• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Xbox exclusives are you hyped for?

Select any number

• As Dusk Falls

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Avowed

Votes: 69 53.1%
  • Call of the Sea

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • CrossfireX

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • Everwild

Votes: 47 36.2%
  • Echo Generation

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Exomecha

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Fable

Votes: 79 60.8%
  • Forza Motorsport

Votes: 50 38.5%
  • Grounded

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • Halo Infinite

Votes: 61 46.9%
  • Psychonauts 2

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Scorn

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Senua's Saga: Hellblade II

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • Stalker 2

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • State of Decay 3

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • Tell Me Why

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • The Ascent

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • The Gunk

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • The Medium

Votes: 42 32.3%
  • Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

Votes: 24 18.5%

• Total voters

JLB

Banned
Im a biased Obsidian fanboy, so Avowed on top of anything else.
From that list, and only considering MS first party games, Halo, Forza and Hellblade II, in that order.

JLB

Banned
What's Microsoft's next big game after Halo Infinite, in terms of release timing?

Maybe Forza Motorsport? Am I missing an obvious one?

Interesting question, because until the event, I was a 100% sure that Forza was going to be a release title. That "in early development" basically killed that. Even then, Forza Motorsport maybe near E3 2021 time?

Last edited:

Abear21

Banned
191015160824-robin-dr-400-a.jpg

njean777

Halo, Forza, Gears Tactics, Fable, and Warhammer. Need to see more about everwild, and Obsidians RPG before I get excited.

Genx3

Ever Wild
Flight Sim
Hell Blade 2
Fable
Not enough to purchase a console.

Last edited:

Fawst

Banned
None of those interest you? What do you like? Genuinely curious.

To be fair, the question was what exclusives are we "hyped" for, and I'm definitely not hyped about any of those. I've been over Halo since I was in the middle of playing 3. The vast majority of what they showed was CG stuff that didn't excite me. I'm happy to know that Fable is coming, but as I've mentioned elsewhere, that reveal was about as exciting as the Elder Scrolls 6 title reveal. I guess that one game that looks like it's made of voxels is kind of cool?

Sorry, didn't answer your other question. I play the hell out of Destiny, and I have enjoyed all of the major Sony exclusives. As far as MS-specific games, I like the State of Decay games, so I'm looking forward to 3 (but not "hyped"). Don't care much for Gears of War any longer. Pretty much MS exclusives don't excite me.

Last edited:

Coney

To be fair, the question was what exclusives are we "hyped" for, and I'm definitely not hyped about any of those. I've been over Halo since I was in the middle of playing 3. The vast majority of what they showed was CG stuff that didn't excite me. I'm happy to know that Fable is coming, but as I've mentioned elsewhere, that reveal was about as exciting as the Elder Scrolls 6 title reveal. I guess that one game that looks like it's made of voxels is kind of cool?

Sorry, didn't answer your other question. I play the hell out of Destiny, and I have enjoyed all of the major Sony exclusives. As far as MS-specific games, I like the State of Decay games, so I'm looking forward to 3 (but not "hyped"). Don't care much for Gears of War any longer. Pretty much MS exclusives don't excite me.

How about non-Xbox games you're hyped for then?

Amiga

All of Obsidian stuff.

If MC just made this a smaller Obsidian showcase the mood in the gaming community would be very different. But no they can't resist overhype.

Jesb

From just that list there is 11 that I counted I’d want to try. It wasn’t a great presentation that blew me away but it definitely showed a huge improvement to me on Xbox this coming gen. I’m probably hyped for the medium above anything else.

Tulipanzo

"None" or "Flight Sim" would have been my option.
This is absolutely barren, I think it's a genuinely worse line-up than at any point since I bought my One in 2015

cireza

There is a lot to come for Xbox players overall, be it on Xbox One or Series X, so that's great news !

These games have picked my interest :

Halo Infinite
I am looking forward to playing an open-world Halo game. Not that I am much into open-worlds, but this one seems promising. It could be fantastic, I hope it will deliver in terms of content.

The Medium
Really liked everything that was shown, I enjoy narrative games (that really embrace the concept, like A Plague Tale), and the atmosphere seems very well done. I think that I will enjoy this game.

Fable
We need to see some actual gameplay, but for now, this is a game that I have on my list of "could interest me".

Call of the Sea
I loved Outer Wilds, and I think this game is going to be an exploration + puzzle game, which should be great.

Avowed
Simply keeping in mind that the game exists, to check how it turns out when we will see gameplay.

As Dusk Falls
This one looked great, I think it could be good, depending on the story and possibilities offered to the player.

I kind of gave up on Everwild though, because it looks co-op oriented, so that's not for me.

There are also third party games : Hitman 3, Yakuza 7, Scarlet Nexus come to mind. There was also a shmup in space that looked quite nice, I need to find the name. Other games (like Pragmata or Project Athia) but these are several years away...

Last edited:

Kayoba

Fable

Not enough to convince me to buy an Xbox though, I'll get it on PC if the game looks interesting.

S

Shodan09

Unconfirmed Member
I came into this thinking 'not many' then voted ten times. So I guess I'm looking forward to the majority of them.

Damigos

It's console exclusive. With PS Now on Pc Sony actually doesn't have that much exclusives anymore, but still many console exclusives.

Like you said, God of War, Spiderman, Last of Us, Uncharted, Persona, GT, Ghost of Tsushima, Ratchet and many more are exlcusive only to PS.
MS doesnt have that anymore.

Freeman

Banned
Not a single one, maybe once they actually show the games I might become interested. Only trailers and no gameplay keep my hype at bay.

jigglet

Banned
Halo. Yeah it looks like shit I won't deny it, but since they are keeping sprint I am on board. I LOVED H5's PvP.

turtlepowa

Banned
Like you said, God of War, Spiderman, Last of Us, Uncharted, Persona, GT, Ghost of Tsushima, Ratchet and many more are exlcusive only to PS.
MS doesnt have that anymore.
TLOU, Uncharted, God of War, Persona or Ratchet could all be played on Pc via PS Now. Like i said, not too many exclusive games left and more to come to Now and Pc. Death Stranding and Horizon are just the beginning, mark my words.

JimiNutz

Banned
Halo Infinite by far.

Even if it looks like shit currently I'm still desperately hoping that this game will be good eventually.

Other than that I liked the look of Psychonauts 2 the most. I need to play the first one - is it trippy like that?

Top Bottom