• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's been your most played game this year?

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Zelda ToTK - 130 hours
Exoprimal - 88 hours so far.
Fire Emblem Engage - I can't remember, maybe roughly 55 hours?
Wanted: Dead - I'll have to check when I get home, but I beat it around 8x so far. It's a short game. Maybe 45 hours?
Hi-Fi Rush - approximately 30 hours? Replayed some of the stages multiple times and did a bit of the challenge modes.
Atomic Heart - 20 hours maybe. (unfinished)
Bayonetta Origins - I believe it took me maybe 15 hours

Last edited:
Diablo IV i think.

Baldur's Gate 3 is going to wreck everything else. Could see it easily getting into my top 3 most played games.

ssringo

Diablo 4. But barring some massive changes it's getting shelved for a while. Next year at the earliest.

Baldur's Gate 3 will be my most played by the end of the month, if not sooner.

Tahj

FFXVI, at abt 70hrs
Remnant II, 60
Baldur's Gate III, at 40 (it will easily be the highest, as I've barely got a toe in the ocean that is this game :)

Markio128

It’s difficult to say without checking my stats - plus the fact that I’ve bounced off many of the big games this year. The only constants are GT7, The Witcher 3 (currently playing on Death March) and Beat Saber.

I have a feeling BG3 will be my next obsession, once it hits PS5 next month.

UnNamed

Banned
Don't know, but this year I've played exclusively the entire Xeno saga (DLCs included) on Switch from 1st Genuary to mid July. I've been lucky XenoX is not on Switch (yet).

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
RE4 remake.

2hGcytO.png

Diablo 4. I still really enjoy it. Brings me and the boys together. But, I will say if it had just been me I'd have dropped it a while ago. Not very good replay value.

I haven't played hat much this year, so, here comes nothing.

First is easily TotK at 260 hours.
Next would be DBZ Kakarot, 125 hours.
Aaand... that's pretty much it. Only really played those two games this year. Third is BG3, but still only at 30 hours.

Alpha Male

Multiplayer - Battlefield 2042 followed closely by Halo Infinite

Single player - Age of Wonders 4 Tears of the Kingdom followed closely by Elden Ring and Hogwarts

Last edited:

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Tears of the Kingdom and it ain’t close. It’s likely got about a 150 hour lead over my second most played game.

Kupfer

Dead Island 2 with 35 hours and with the DLC a few more hours are added.

Last edited:
Divinity Original Sin 2 - 150 hrs.
Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak - 100 hrs
Wasteland 3 - 90 hrs
Skyrim - 70 hrs (not to burn out on formula)

Only big games for me this year. In middle of couple of them already.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
unironically, Exoprimal on PS5.
60 hours since it launched on July 14th...

Sure it's GaaS but it's so simple in a shut-your-brain-off way , colorful and fun that I just can't put it down...

Next up : Armored Core 6

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Thought is would be TOTK but I dropped that after a few hours. Too much of the same as BOTW and pretty much a slog. I don't get the glowing praise for it.

But mostly Diablo 4 I guess.

MiguelItUp

I'm not entirely sure, but probably TOTK, just because there's plenty to do in the game and I kept getting sidetracked.

That being said, it's nothing ludicrous like 100+ hours or anything. It's probably barely ahead of whatever is second, lol.

Killjoy-NL

What game have you played the most this year? My answer is the same as last year: FFXIV and I think it's my most played game ever.
Same.

I seem to have spend about 2,800 hours on FFXIV over the years (closely followed by 2,700 hrs of Destiny 1).
(I think about 300hrs this year?)

Amazing game. Still working through the Endwalker MSQ.

Last edited:
Top Bottom