• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When did Reese's start putting out all these new candies?

sphagnum

Banned
I've always loved Reese's and considered them the best thing to get on Halloween or Easter or whatever, but I never really paid too much attention to what they had in the grocery store checkout line. I know they've had different candies aside from the typical cups and Reese's Pieces for a while now like Nutrageous and Fast Break, but I feel like this year I've seen way more variety than before. And they're all disgustingly delicious.

Reese's Crunchers
Peanut butter wafers
White chocolate peanut butter cups
Dark chocolate peanut butter cups
Peanut butter cups with Reese's pieces in them
Peanut butter cups with actual peanuts in them
Fucking cookie pieces in a peanut butter cup

They got me. The capitalist bastards got me!

rtcn63

f770687d4dc7cb23ed8dc1b1e39f4cda.jpg

sphagnum

Banned
I like the big cups with the pieces in them. But it feels like I did something wrong after I eat it.

Yes, this is exactly the way I feel. Probably because it's like half my allotted calories for the day or something because if I'm going to be a slob I might as well get the big cup ones.

It's going to be a nightmare/heaven if they release the half pound ones at Christmas with cookie bits in them.

Strimei

There's a honey roasted peanut butter flavor now, too

Truth be told I barely even noticed a difference in that one.

White chocolate peanut butter cups have been around for like close to a year, I think. But yeah there's been more variety lately. There's a strawberry kitkat version out there too.

I always hated how little variety there was in kitkats here, whereas in like Japan they've got like a hundred versions.

I've always loved Reese's and considered them the best thing to get on Halloween or Easter or whatever, but I never really paid too much attention to what they had in the grocery store checkout line. I know they've had different candies aside from the typical cups and Reese's Pieces for a while now like Nutrageous and Fast Break, but I feel like this year I've seen way more variety than before. And they're all disgustingly delicious.

Reese's Crunchers
Peanut butter wafers
White chocolate peanut butter cups
Dark chocolate peanut butter cups
Peanut butter cups with Reese's pieces in them
Peanut butter cups with actual peanuts in them
Fucking cookie pieces in a peanut butter cup

They got me. The capitalist bastards got me!

Wait, are these a thing again? I've been waiting for these to come back since the '90s!

Apt101

Purveyors of junk foot, from candy to fast food, are looking at the success Taco Bell has been having and want in on that action.

I want a Twinkie with chocolate filling and Oreo bits in it.

Reese's has always been my guilty pleasure so whenever I splurge or have a cheat day, it's usually a go-to for dessert.

Let me tell you - Big Cups are the only way to go. Keep those boys in the fridge and after a few hours, enjoy that peanut buttery delight. All of these nonsense flavors can piss right off.

soco

Several of these have been around for years (at least the dark & white "chocolate" versions). I heard once the "white chocolate" ones aren't actually white chocolate so they had to change the name to just "white".

Falchion

You could go to the store once a day and try a different Reese or Oreo candy every day for a month. It's wild.

Top Bottom