• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When will brap get a tag?

STOP! STOP! STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

(This post was sponsored by JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered )

buizel

Banned
According to your profile you joined in 2018. There aren’t many from before ‘ The Culling ‘ .

Yeah dude, thats because i was banned right before resetera came about, back when it was all SJW politics infesting the board.

I joined about 2004 under a different name obviously.

I could probably find some posts from mine back then, my username was 'neochild' after it changed to neogaf. It was something VERY similar before when it was gaming-age forums.

i DM'd the guy proof because the internet just doesnt believe anything without proof who tf cares really.

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
Yeah dude, thats because i was banned right before resetera came about, back when it was all SJW politics infesting the board.

I joined about 2004 under a different name obviously.

I could probably find some posts from mine back then, my username was 'neochild' after it changed to neogaf. It was something VERY similar before when it was gaming-age forums.

i DM'd the guy proof because the internet just doesnt believe anything without proof who tf cares really.

Ok, but again I’m just going by the information readily available to me. I would make exceptions for someone like Mista who are making particularly strong contributions to the forum. Not that Brap doesn’t, but it’s not work to be Brap, some guys put in real work in gaming.

buizel

Banned
Ok, but again I’m just going by the information readily available to me. I would make exceptions for someone like Mista who are making particularly strong contributions to the forum. Not that Brap doesn’t, but it’s not work to be Brap, some guys put in real work in gaming.

the information is what im giving you

i even used to battle amirox at puzzle league on the DS back in the day, with voice chat. does anyone care that he couldve cyber-fucked me thanks to nintendos friend codes.

dude i was there for SPANUUUUUUUUND
IWATA BOM ZAL DROPPEN

and many more.

Rat Rage

Tag begging is embarrassing.

Tags in general kinda suck, unless in the very few instances where they are actually deserved.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
If you know what spanuuuud is, it might be time to check your prostate for cancer.

:messenger_heart:
We should go further back and talk about Megaton
(for the young ones: Some lame anime fighting game for GameCube).

I’m ashamed of myself that all this time I wasn’t following you. Thats a big L in my GAF history

Somehow I’m growing to like TaySan TaySan every day because from his posts I can tell that theres a good person inside
I hope we can convert him into becoming a genuine GAF member and not some Reetard Era inbred.

Edit: TaySan TaySan and I are officially following each other now 🤗

Last edited:

Airola

What if he already has a tag? What if his tag is Gold Member? And nobody knew it, not even brap himself zerself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom