• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which console will you be buying this November?

Which will be your next console? And why?

• PS5 Standard Edition

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • PS5 Digital Edition

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Xbox Series X

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poodaddy

I'm not buying any of them in November at least. Nothing really pushing me to do so right now. Probably get the Series X a bit down the road, and the PS5 a bit further than that.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
SeX.

But I'm going to wait for a Costco bundle so I got their indefinite return policy (consoles not treated the same as 90 day electronics). If it means I have to bite the bullet on a bundle where I have to buy it with an extra controller or pack in game, that's fine.

Might take me to next year as Costco Canada is lousy with console stock (both in store and online). Half the time it seems they don't even carry any, while only stocking up during holiday gift buying.

I like it having a 4k drive too because I have some 4k movies, but no dedicated 4k player. Xbox One X is my 4k movie player, so SeX will be too. I'll just get rid of One X somehow. Trade it to EB for credit or just give it to my brother.

Last edited:

dolabla

Decided on both physical versions. XSX for multiplats, PS5 for exclusives. Will be the first time I buy 2 consoles that launch around the same time since the PS3 and Wii (both I got in December)

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'll be buying 2x PS5 digital editions. One for myself and one for my son for Christmas.

Top Bottom