• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which streaming service is your favorite?

Which service do you like best?

• Netflix

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Disney+

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Hulu

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Crave

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Prime

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • HBO

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • CBS all access

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plex

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Apple tv

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Of those, Prime, but Britbox here in the UK has an amazing catalogue of old British TV back from before our broadcasters became 9% shite.

Last edited:
Prime is without a doubt the best value I think, you're getting the Amazon site perks, Music, Prime Video, and they recently added some sort of access to read comics online which looks kind of cool but I haven't dug in yet really.

Prime Reading is pretty decent as an added perk

I subscribe to Kindle Unlimited but don’t really use it enough, especially since Prime Reading is already there

Nymphae

Banned
Of those, Prime, but Britbox here in the UK has an amazing catalogue of old British TV back from before our broadcasters became 9% shite.

Never heard of this before but now I have to skip past an ad for it every time I put in a classic Doctor Who bluray lol. I like the tourism ad they made for some of those blurays that has Tom Baker narrating what is essentially a travel agency ad for various Doctor Who locales. Weird.

Prime Reading is pretty decent as an added perk

Not even sure what that is, I'll check it out if it's available for Canada as well.

Edit: Oh right that's the comics thing

Last edited:
Top Bottom