• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the best worst poster on Gaf?

dr_octagon

Banned
Dennis from Always Sunny is based on OP.
True story.

Tv Show Lol GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

AJUMP23

At first glance I thought this thread was a positive instead it is a veiled insult. I am honored to be listed among the best worst.

but best worst for me. Kev Kev Kev Kev genuinely likes new Star Wars stuff.
Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage i just get him and he gets me.
ManaByte ManaByte pretentious know it all About the worst industry, entertainment.
Bullet Club Bullet Club for the wrestling talk

plenty of other detestable folks for this list.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

Maybe I'm weird but honestly I don't really pay attention to particular individuals on message boards. Like I'll react to comments and quote people sometimes but honestly not a single user stands out in my mind good or bad.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Most of the folks in the Ukraine thread I’d say. Not much we can do but at least we can all be frustrated and aghast together in that thread. I don’t really contribute much there anymore, but still follow religiously.

The constant rage against Putin and Russia from NoLootBoxDev NoLootBoxDev , is always a welcome sentiment.

As for worst worst? Nah most folks here are alright, despite their questionable movie and film tastes 🙂

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Probably A AniHawk and Y Y2Kev , forget those guys
I never liked Y2Kev but I do know he is/was regarded well.

At first glance I thought this thread was a positive instead it is a veiled insult. I am honored to be listed among the best worst.

but best worst for me. Kev Kev Kev Kev genuinely likes new Star Wars stuff.
Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage i just get him and he gets me.
ManaByte ManaByte pretentious know it all About the worst industry, entertainment.
Bullet Club Bullet Club for the wrestling talk

plenty of other detestable folks for this list.
Just to be clear, no veiled anything here. Nothing but love in the thread from me to my fellow posters.

Maybe I'm weird but honestly I don't really pay attention to particular individuals on message boards. Like I'll react to comments and quote people sometimes but honestly not a single user stands out in my mind good or bad.
I was the same until I started posting more actively in some community threads. MetaGaf especially helped in getting to know some of the posters. Fitness Gaf was another and it was why I ended up making the Audiophile thread. It's cool to connect with people who have a shared interest and a solid sense of humor.

I can’t keep up with all the new people and name changes. I’ve been here for years, but I really need to be more proactive with my posting.
Join us in the metagaf community thread.

*sees thread title*

dlq.gif

*opens thread*

*Ctrl+F Important, N_I, Nobody, Libtard, jackass, and retard*

*No hits*

giphy.gif
Listen here Nobody_Important Nobody_Important , who is--by the way--referred to as a Libtard by his enemies. I don't know what kind of jackass you think I am but I've never had an encounter with you that made me think you were a bad poster. I would be lying if I said that I haven't had my eyes grow heavy when reading some of the threads you were posting on back in the day. But that wasn't limited to just you and had nothing to do with you personally. The people who didn't like you are all gone now. You're safe to be yourself without judgement. Just retard your political inclinations at the door and we will love you all the same.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Listen here Nobody_Important Nobody_Important , who is--by the way--referred to as a Libtard by his enemies. I don't know what kind of jackass you think I am but I've never had an encounter with you that made me think you were a bad poster. I would be lying if I said that I haven't had my eyes grow heavy when reading some of the threads you were posting on back in the day. But that wasn't limited to just you and had nothing to do with you personally. The people who didn't like you are all gone now. You're safe to be yourself without judgement. Just retard your political inclinations at the door and we will love you all the same.
(no joke)

giphy.gif

Top Bottom