• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why is Iennifer Lawrence and why am i getting women's underwear ads

Danknugz

dVb05SG.jpeg

no, i don't wear women's underwear

jason10mm

Gold Member
Seriously. There is a scene in that movie on the beach where she fights three teenagers completely naked and you see fucking everything on that talented actress. Bush and titties bouncing everywhere …

football video GIF
I actually wonder if they CGed out a body suit or something. However they did it...it was a memorable scene. The whole film is decent, if a bit humdrum.

Thaedolus

My junior high friend always said this shit. He literally married one.
Yeah, beyond the aesthetics it’s unattractive from the point of view of being indicative of lack of self control and dedication to personal health and well being…I married a girl who’s training for a marathon next month and weighs less than when we started dating, after birthing two kids. But some of them chubby girls really…put in some effort

demigod

Yeah, beyond the aesthetics it’s unattractive from the point of view of being indicative of lack of self control and dedication to personal health and well being…I married a girl who’s training for a marathon next month and weighs less than when we started dating, after birthing two kids. But some of them chubby girls really…put in some effort
Honestly, I would hit the right one, not the left!

Top Bottom