• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wildboyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishman

Anyone see it last night? It was crazy! They hand feed a leopard face to face. Leopard should had been smart enough and kill one of them and enjoy a bigger lunch.

I wonder how they do all these crazy stunts and never die. Remember when they were in that gorilla den thing, shouldn't the male gorilla kill them to protect his group. Oh well, they make me laugh.

Im sure theres a crapload of saftey people we dont see. And Manny is there to rescue them from time to time ;P

Wildboys isnt that great but I do enjoy seeing how much more willing Pontius is to do things than steveo

Hooker

I still can't understand how those "Dirty Sanchez" guys are still alive. They do some really gnarly shit!

Dirty Sanchez is great because they are all mates and they just push eachother further. U notice with jackass that some of them don't fit in with the others. Like Poor Eren, I really liked his stuff but some of the other jackass people really did hate him. Although I think Dave England worked with everyone

Bishman

MrPing1000 said:
Im sure theres a crapload of saftey people we dont see. And Manny is there to rescue them from time to time ;P

But how would you stop a leopard from jumping on your fellow mate. Did you see it? He was like 2 feet away. That is too f'ing crazy.

Shazapp

I really wish that one of the bigger animals would simply rip the flesh from their bones on camera. That would be an episode worth watching.

Needs more Viva La Bam, easily the best show in the "Sunday Stew." It's like all the funny parts of Jackass with none of the stupid ones.

StrikerObi said:
Needs more Viva La Bam, easily the best show in the "Sunday Stew." It's like all the funny parts of Jackass with none of the stupid ones.

watch the cky's. Viva la Bam just confirms that Bam is actually a big asshole, but in a sorta likeable way. Still I'd love a show that was just Brandon DiCamillo doing random shit, would never happen though since he hates being famous.

shibbs

I like it all really, jackass, wildboyz, dirty sanchez and viva la bam.
Viva la bam is kinda fake to be honest, everything looks so acted. And Dirty sanchez is by far the nastiest of them all. Goddamn those guys are retarded.

Belfast

Both Viva La Bam and Wildboyz are great entertainment. Even if Wildboyz sucked, its still part nature documentary and some of the cinematography is nice. But I like how they actually interact with the animals instead of just filming them. That way you can see how dangerous these animals REALLY are.

VLB is a lot of fun, though. He really can do just about anything he wants. Imagine having that kind of power! The show wouldn't be half as good without Don Vito, though.

shibbs said:
I like it all really, jackass, wildboyz, dirty sanchez and viva la bam.
Viva la bam is kinda fake to be honest, everything looks so acted. And Dirty sanchez is by far the nastiest of them all. Goddamn those guys are retarded.

Ok, so I'm not the only one who is fully convinced Viva La Bam is fake. It just seems too over-the-top. Still incredibly funny though :)

B'z-chan

Banned
The wild boys are calling on their way back from the fire
in august moon's surrender to a dust cloud on the rise
wild boys fallen far from glory
reckless and so hungered on the razors edge you trail
because there's murder by the roadside in a sore afraid new world

they tried to break us, looks like they'll try again

wild boys never lose it
wild boys never chose this way
wild boys never close your eyes
wild boys always shine

you got sirens for a welcome there's bloodstain for your pain
and your telephone been ringing wile you're dancing in the rain
wild boys wonder where is glory
where is all you angels now the figureheads have fell
and lovers war with arrows over secrets they could tell

they tried to tame you looks like they'll try again

wild boys never lose it
wild boys never chose this way
wild boys never close your eyes
wild boys always shine

Damn you Duran Duran. Just from reading a thread title it got me thinking about this damn song. Get it out of my brain. The jitterbug....

I havent seen Wildboyz but i've heard it wasnt all that great.

yoshifumi

Banned
i prefer wildboys over viva la bam...i don't really need to turn on a tv to see a bunch of people acting like idiots in the suburbs.

Mike

I kind of think Viva La Bam jumped the shark with the start of the second season. The pace is almost too fast, and the characters aren't nearly as likable as in the first.

Wildboyz, however, just keeps getting better and better. The glove filled with fire ants bit was one of the funniest things on TV this year.

Belfast said:
Both Viva La Bam and Wildboyz are great entertainment. Even if Wildboyz sucked, its still part nature documentary and some of the cinematography is nice. But I like how they actually interact with the animals instead of just filming them. That way you can see how dangerous these animals REALLY are.

VLB is a lot of fun, though. He really can do just about anything he wants. Imagine having that kind of power! The show wouldn't be half as good without Don Vito, though.

DON VITO IS WHY viva la bam is Good imo.

I havent watched Viva la bam lately but when I did....he was the reason I watched...that guy is great!

peace

DJ_Tet

Banned
VLB and Wildboyz just remind me that Jackass is no longer making new episodes. Both VLB and Wildboyz have their moments, but neither put it all together like the original. Plus, is there a GAYER show than VLB? God, Pontius and Steve-O should just suck each other off and get it over with.

edit: Meant is there a GAYER show than Wildboyz? VLB is just stupid, Wildboyz is reckless and gay.

Thaedolus

Wild Boys suck, VLB is funny and gets bonus points for April being a MILF and Jackass is THE BOMB

I have spoken.

haha, Pontius rules. Steve-O is just meh... But I love it when animals go fucking crazy on them. Best stuff was when Pontius tried to sneakup on a cheetah, haha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom